BY SOFTLIPS

Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 - Get soft lips and protect them with in this lip protectant by Softlips. Smooth glide-on formula moisturizes and provides lips with SPF protection from harmful UV rays to help keep them soft and healthy.(0.07 oz.) - Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this! It really does leave your lips soft. I love that it has SPF in it. Also it doesn't have a nasty flavor." in 326 reviews
  • "The vanilla flavored one smells delicious and is very moisturizing, because I feel some lip products moisture only last for ten minutes then you have to reapply, but the vanilla softlips definitely does the job. The pearl adds a shimmer that makes you look more awake and brightens the face. I personally love these products because they are very dependable. The packaging is also cute and easy to fit in your pocket." in 229 reviews
  • "O.M.G.! This is by fat my favorite and best chap stick I have used, ever! I wouldn't be caught dead without the tinted pink pearl soft lips, it's an essential in my everyday wear! What do I love about it? Chap stick is mainly purchased to keep lips from being dry, not only does this product do just that, but it also makes your lips incredibly soft, and leaves a light shimmery tint to them that in my opinion, changes your appearance for the better! Such a simply product makes a huge different for me personally for my own appearance. I swear by it and will forever have a tube on hand and a few backups just incase I lose one (we all know how those chap stick fairies are always stealing out chap stick ;] ) You definitely want to try this product out!" in 223 reviews
  • "There is so much hype over the eos and baby lips lip balms, but I definitely prefer softlips." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
💋Cara S.
Oh my GOODNESS!!!! 😍

THIS IS GONNA BE LONG ONE, SO BUCKLE UP N' HANG TIGHT, MY LOVES!

Where has this product been all of my life?!?!

I literally just fell in love with this product - AND HARD! I am already starting to panic about even just the mere THOUGHT of Soft Lips possibly not making this item anymore for some odd reason somewhere down the line!

I recieved this in the Schick Hydro Silk gift set, that I picked up for myself at Walgreen's. It contained a new, Hydro Silk Razor, as well as two extra razor heads, a Skintimates bottle of shaving cream and an adorable stretchy bag w/a zipper enclosure with a keyring latch attached to it that was also from Schick Hydro Silk - AND - my favorite part (NOW!) was the two Soft Lips that were also included in a 2pack inside the giftset! And this review is about only one of the two because that is all I have tried so far and am absolutely hoooooked!

This product is literally ALL of my favorite lip products rolled into one AND THEN SOME!

It goes on so buttery smooth & soft. No exaggeration! But thats not even the best part! It gives your lips a beautiful pearlized, frosty look, that is not overbearing, but simply fresh and beautiful looking! And ANOTHER 'cool' thing about this product, is that it gives your lips a mentholated, cool-like, feeling! Not only does it feel great GOING ON, as well as feels great for the ENTIRE DURATION of WEAR - (AND let's not forget the fact that it LOOKS amazing too) But it also PROTECTS your lips too!!! It has an SPF of 15 in it as well!!! Seriously, all my fav lip products and lip needs all in one!!

So.... YES! TWO THUMBS UP, WAY UP, FROM ME!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! AND....

OH!

HEY! SOFT LIPS!

PLEASE! PLEASE! - NEVER - EVER - EVER - STOP, MAKING THIS ALL SEASON, GOOD FOR EVERYDAY USE, 24/7 N-E-CCES-SITY, AND AH-MAZING - PRODUCT - (THAT I JUST RECENTLY REALIZED I HAVE BEEN MISSING ALL OF MY LIFE) BECAUSE I --NEED-- IT WITHIN MY REACH AT •ALL• TIMES - FROM NOW ON! SO - PLEASE?!

AND THANK YOOOOUUUU @Softlips FOR MAKING MY LIPS NEW BESTIE!!! 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Natalia M.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this as a lip prep while you are doing your makeup it's very hydrating plus (if you want) when you put a cream lipstick over it while give a very nice shine or you can just wear it alone because the Pearl tint gives off a very pretty don't and shine. I will say if you have chapped lips and it's your first time using it will burning cooling sensation or sting a little because it's healing your lips, after awhile it will stop doing that you just have to keep using and keep your lips moisturized.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I liked the pearlescent sheen it gave my lips and it smelled pretty good, but, it wasn't my favorite. I didn't notice a huge difference in moisturization after using it for several weeks. My lips would still sometimes crack. I wish it was a bit better about moisturizing. I think the packaging is nice and the way the chapstick look is nice but just wanted it to be a bit better.
♡Hope ♡.
Review for: Vanilla Spf 20, Value more...
I used to steal these from my sister all the time they are a must have product. They tint your lips a simple and pretty pink color and it’s not very noticeable, but it’s a simple silvery tint. These have a great minty taste and are a must buy!
Yana S.
Oakland, NJ
I really like the delicate pearlescent color that comes from using this product. Like the fact that they haven't sacrificed its moisturizing abilities for the sake of color and I really enjoy the fact that it's not too overwhelming. The only reason I didn't get 5 stars just because it's not my perfect color personally
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
I love this balm. It's so chilling when you put it on and doesn't feel sticky. The pigment is so intense! So I use this under a lipstick and bam! Beautiful! The only thing that I hate with this product is that it doesn't last long because it's so skinny and small. But I do love that it's skinny for application.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
I was given a pink tinted lip balm and was told it keeps your lips soft while giving them a hint of color. It barely stayed on long enough to actually see if it worked well. I had to keep reapplying and felt as if my lips were chapped after using this product. I just don't think I will be using it again.
Liz T.
Review for: Pearl more...
I liked the subtle sheen with this product. I also like the slim design. Relived chapped lips. Does need reapplying though. This was my first time using it. I would buy it again. I’ve seen it everywhere so it’s widely available. Would recommend to keep as a part of your beauty or travel kit.
Lillian B.
Review for: Vanilla Spf 20, Value more...
I adore softlips,and I thought this would be a cute sparkle moment. Well try a lush bath bomb glitter moment! It’s actually pretty pigmented and it’s just way too shimmery for me. But it’s so moisturizing,and it smells amazing! I still use it,but I have to tone down the shimmer. My friend uses it,looks good on her,I’m just not big on shimmer.
Samantha S.
Jefferson, SD
The chapstick itself leaves you feeling very moisturized but the pearl tint is not working for me. It looks like a 3rd grader took glitter to their lips and walked around with a mixture of Vaseline and glitter on. It just looks really trashy and I don’t think it’s a good look for anyone.
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
What is your go to soft lips?
Lacey C.
What does this smell like?
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $219/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $339/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)