BY SOFTLIPS #84 in Lip Care

Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 - Get soft lips and protect them with in this lip protectant by Softlips. Smooth glide-on formula moisturizes and provides lips with SPF protection from harmful UV rays to help keep them soft and healthy.(0.07 oz.) - Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "There is so much hype over the eos and baby lips lip balms, but I definitely prefer softlips." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
💋Cara S.
Oh my GOODNESS!!!! 😍

THIS IS GONNA BE LONG ONE, SO BUCKLE UP N' HANG TIGHT, MY LOVES!

Where has this product been all of my life?!?!

I literally just fell in love with this product - AND HARD! I am already starting to panic about even just the mere THOUGHT of Soft Lips possibly not making this item anymore for some odd reason somewhere down the line!

I recieved this in the Schick Hydro Silk gift set, that I picked up for myself at Walgreen's. It contained a new, Hydro Silk Razor, as well as two extra razor heads, a Skintimates bottle of shaving cream and an adorable stretchy bag w/a zipper enclosure with a keyring latch attached to it that was also from Schick Hydro Silk - AND - my favorite part (NOW!) was the two Soft Lips that were also included in a 2pack inside the giftset! And this review is about only one of the two because that is all I have tried so far and am absolutely hoooooked!

This product is literally ALL of my favorite lip products rolled into one AND THEN SOME!

It goes on so buttery smooth & soft. No exaggeration! But thats not even the best part! It gives your lips a beautiful pearlized, frosty look, that is not overbearing, but simply fresh and beautiful looking! And ANOTHER 'cool' thing about this product, is that it gives your lips a mentholated, cool-like, feeling! Not only does it feel great GOING ON, as well as feels great for the ENTIRE DURATION of WEAR - (AND let's not forget the fact that it LOOKS amazing too) But it also PROTECTS your lips too!!! It has an SPF of 15 in it as well!!! Seriously, all my fav lip products and lip needs all in one!!

So.... YES! TWO THUMBS UP, WAY UP, FROM ME!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! AND....

OH!

HEY! SOFT LIPS!

PLEASE! PLEASE! - NEVER - EVER - EVER - STOP, MAKING THIS ALL SEASON, GOOD FOR EVERYDAY USE, 24/7 N-E-CCES-SITY, AND AH-MAZING - PRODUCT - (THAT I JUST RECENTLY REALIZED I HAVE BEEN MISSING ALL OF MY LIFE) BECAUSE I --NEED-- IT WITHIN MY REACH AT •ALL• TIMES - FROM NOW ON! SO - PLEASE?!

AND THANK YOOOOUUUU @Softlips FOR MAKING MY LIPS NEW BESTIE!!! 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
ReNell B.
I really like this lip balm. It really moisturizes and I love how I can feel it soothing my lips. I also like how I dont have to constantly apply it to my lips. I prefer the Softlips Lip Balm instead because I don't like how the Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 colors/tint my lips. I would definitely recommend this lip balm and the Softlips Lip Balm Vanilla to anybody, especially if you have really dry lips.
Kyrstin R.
Cullowhee, NC
I like soft lips. It's a good chapstick to keep in your purse for a bit of hydration throughout the day. I would recommend it. I do not however think it does a good job to heal lips and keep them hydrated, it is just good to touch up your lips and keep them slightly hydrated throughout the day. Which is why I only gave it three stars, but if you're just looking for a bit of a touch-up throughout the day then I would give it a five-star.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I liked the pearlescent sheen it gave my lips and it smelled pretty good, but, it wasn't my favorite. I didn't notice a huge difference in moisturization after using it for several weeks. My lips would still sometimes crack. I wish it was a bit better about moisturizing. I think the packaging is nice and the way the chapstick look is nice but just wanted it to be a bit better.
JoAnna M.
Vernon, NJ
I love this lip balm and the fact that has added sun protection is a big plus. I also like that I don't have to reapply every 5 minutes. This gives my lips just a hint of pearly color, it is medicated so I do feel a little tingle, is lightweight (there's no waxy, filmy feel), it smells good (think strawberries and cream) and it moisturizes and protects all at the same time.
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
Even though Soft Lips does what it says it will do, and give you soft lips, I was left wanting more out. It didn’t seem to last very long and all though it went on smooth, it was constantly reapplied and seemed to come off easily. But, I do appreciate the difference in the packaging in a thinner and longer tube that doesn’t bulk up a purse or pocket.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
I normally love Soft Lips lip balms but I am not a fan of the pearl one. The lip balm was hard and waxy and the "pearl" in the lip balm just made my lips look ghostly. I did not find this product to help my lips at all. It might work for someone who wants to put the color on top of a different lip product or someone who maybe has a fair skin tone.
Kaleigh S.
Fayetteville, Ga
Review for: Pearl more...
This product is a perfect choice to take to the beach or any activity that you may be doing where you will be outdoors a majority of the day. Skin care is super important and many people often forget the importance of protecting your lips as well as the rest of your skin. We only have one body, and we need to protect it as much as we can!
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is actually a pretty good product. I don’t know why I don’t purchase it more often. The formula is smooth, it feels good when you’re wearing it, it applies easily and it’s pretty moisturizing. The tint is extremely light, almost not there, so I don’t think it should be marketed as a tint. Overall, this is a good lip balm.
Noa F.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love that this chapstick has color to it, and it’s gorgeous! It’s a sheer pink/pearl color and feels really light. It’s a win-win because it heals your lips, AND it’s super pretty! I recommend this to everyone because who doesn’t need chapstick that heals but also has a bit of color to it? It’s a wonderful combination!
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
What is your go to soft lips?
Lacey C.
What does this smell like?
Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $219/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)