BY SOFTLIPS

Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 - Get soft lips and protect them with in this lip protectant by Softlips. Smooth glide-on formula moisturizes and provides lips with SPF protection from harmful UV rays to help keep them soft and healthy.(0.07 oz.) - Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 see more...

Softlips Pearl Lip Balm
  • "I love this! It really does leave your lips soft. I love that it has SPF in it. Also it doesn't have a nasty flavor." in 326 reviews
  • "The vanilla flavored one smells delicious and is very moisturizing, because I feel some lip products moisture only last for ten minutes then you have to reapply, but the vanilla softlips definitely does the job. The pearl adds a shimmer that makes you look more awake and brightens the face. I personally love these products because they are very dependable. The packaging is also cute and easy to fit in your pocket." in 229 reviews
  • "O.M.G.! This is by fat my favorite and best chap stick I have used, ever! I wouldn't be caught dead without the tinted pink pearl soft lips, it's an essential in my everyday wear! What do I love about it? Chap stick is mainly purchased to keep lips from being dry, not only does this product do just that, but it also makes your lips incredibly soft, and leaves a light shimmery tint to them that in my opinion, changes your appearance for the better! Such a simply product makes a huge different for me personally for my own appearance. I swear by it and will forever have a tube on hand and a few backups just incase I lose one (we all know how those chap stick fairies are always stealing out chap stick ;] ) You definitely want to try this product out!" in 223 reviews
  • "There is so much hype over the eos and baby lips lip balms, but I definitely prefer softlips." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
I believe that the Softlips Pearl Lip Balm works phenomenally. It moisturizes my lips and keeps them smooth for a good while. The balm has a sort of cooling method for it and it is a nice relief for sore, chapped lips. I do think it has a weird sort of taste I guess you could say. However it does work and it is inexpensive. Can come in multiple packs I believe, and individual.
Bengi B.
Lake Forest
Starting to use the Softlips Pearl Lip Balm is the best disition that I were made and I will be not regretting it. The packaging is simple but elegorat. The  formula is smotth lika a butter but doing fantastic job especially in cold weather's when my lips are most likely getting chaped. I will glady give this product five stars.
Shelbi W.
Sturgis, MI
This Lip Balm is one of my faves by Softlips. It applies smooth and lasts for hours without reapplication but doesn't have that oily vaseline feel to it. This particular one leaves a shimmer to your lips. I love that it isn't a huge tube or stick you have to carry around, compact is everything. The scents are delightful as well.
Crystal L.
Orange Park
It’s been a while since I used Soft Lips but I remember not liking it. It was a harder stick balm, not very moisturizing. The color was super light (white almost) and shimmery, which mixed with my super pale white skin made me look like the walking dead. Not cute. The only cute thing about Softlips is the skinny tube it’s in.
Hannah L.
Iron City
I’ve used the softlips pearl balm for a couple years now and really love it. It adds a pinkish tint while keeping my lips from being chapped! Really nice if I want something to care for my lips and add some color to them. The only thing I would suggest they change is they add a keychain to it so I quit losing it! 😂
Gi C.
Miami
Amazing. Protects my lips with a subtle cool pearl pink tint. It is not super long wear as a matte lipstick but it lasts if you don’t drink or eat. It’s not glossy, it is smooth and super comfortable. The packaging is thinner than any other balm but it has pretty decent amount of product. I do recommend it.
Janice C.
Overland Park
This was not the product for me. The color was very shiny and made me look like I was “sick”. The smell of it was not my favorite and the consistency was a bit harder to apply than the vanilla one. I also felt a bit of a tingly feeling when I had this on my lips, not sure it it was supposed to do that...
Beatrice S.
chambersburg
This product gives a nice light color to my natural lip, I enjoy the tiny bit of shimmer that it provides. I also have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I use & this doesn’t seem to bother me at all. I like to keep it on hand at all times just to keep my lips looking cute & hydrated.
zilith O.
This lip balm is AMAZING! The formula keeps my lips incredibly smooth, soft, and moisturizing. Its not very pricey at all and is very cheap. The packaging is very nice and great quality. Its very gentle and smooth on my lips. I would DEFINITELY recomend this to anyone! Softlips Pearl Lip Balm
Alyssa H.
Eleva, WI
One of my favorites. First of all, there is an added sheen that gives it a glossy affect! I love how it looks but even better is how it FEELS! Not only hydrates, but makes your lips actually smoother, just as it states! I would definitely recommend this to anyone asking about a good chapstick!
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
What is your go to soft lips?
Lacey C.
What does this smell like?
Molly A.
Where is the best place to find this particular product? Haven't noticed it anywhere lately.
Shyree B.
Does this leave your lips moisturized or is it just kind of sticky? My lips are always dry and even more now that its winter.
Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)