Softlips Marshmallow Ghost Lip Balm uploaded by Madason W.Softlips Marshmallow Ghost Lip Balm uploaded by Mackenzie S.Softlips Marshmallow Ghost Lip Balm uploaded by Dannielle R.

BY SOFTLIPS

• Where can I buy these? I NEED these for Halloween!2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product. Where can I find it a...1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere in Canada I can find this? 1 Answers
Softlips Marshmallow Ghost Lip Balm
  • "Yummy taste, and still the same great soft lips promise of soft lips! No more chapped lips for this girl!" in 36 reviews
  • "I LOOOOVE MARSHMALLOW GHOST...ALONG WITH ALL THEIR OTHER FLAVORS! THIS IS ONE OF THE "MOST" MOISTURIZING LIP BALMS I HAVE FOUND. I LOVE THE SLINDER PACKAGEING AND HOW IT IS SO EASY TO CARRY ANYWHERE..EVEN FOR THE MEN OUT THERE. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY GO TO LIP BALMS" in 28 reviews
Zaneb A.
denver
I think it plumps the lips while keeping ur lips hydrated Too Faced Lip Injection
It has that natural baby pink lip tint/gloss so you can you put it over or before any lipstick whether it’s matte or gloss or just because you feel like your lips need an extra boost that day this product will definitely be one of your favorites.❤️
Amanda Q.
Society Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was really good, although I didn't like it as much as the raspberry. It's just personal preference though. It was light on the lips like the raspberry kind, but I just didn't like the smell of the marshmallow ghost as much.
Jeanie E.
Idaho falls, ID
What! I can't believe this is on this list! I've looked for this stuff for two years now. I think you can only get it around Halloween! But it's the best lipstuff out there! I've used up all the one I did have and haven't been able to replace it! This gives me hope, but sadly I may never find it again without paying a ton on eBay for it.
Kate G.
Okay so this product is the same consistency as the original formula, but the taste and scent of this duo is amazing. I got this as a gift in a goodie bag around Halloween and it lasted me forever!
Serena  D.
Saint Cloud, FL
The smell and taste of this product is really good. However; I found myself always having to apply it. I feel like it dried my lips out more than moisturize them.
Kadia M.
Manhattan kansas
I like this a lot  but it doesn’t stay on as long as it should and it comes with a good amount in the little tube it’s a really affordable and good price and it does help with chapped lips. I have it a three star for the fact that it doesn’t stay in too long
Tonna B.
Valdosta
Soft lips is one of my favorite lip balms, it’s always fun to try their new flavors. I was pleasantly surprised that this one was incredibly sweet and as my husband put it so very kissable... like all soft lip products it’s amazing
angie T.
Soft Lips never disappoints me! This leaves my lips smooth, and hydrated. Good value, at a great price point. So easy to apply. It just glides on smoothly. I'm a repeat user. This is my go too brand. I highly recommend others to give this a try. I will buy again.
Andrea M.
Favorite type of soft lip. The mixture of both had a great impact on my lips. Can't wait to try this not only affordable yet super moisturizing and the smell of both were great. Really enjoy this brand and really interested in trying this again.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
The flavor of this was amazing! Sweet like candy, but not disgustingly fake! Softened my lips, I use this every day. I wish I could find this flavor year round and these came larger! My lips are a bit big for this small stick!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Where can I buy these? I NEED these for Halloween!
wendy w.
Lodi, OH
Ummm interesting
Jessica C.
Are these just two different flavors of lip balm or is it a two step treatment?
Stacy B.
Where can we find this product? must be a limited edition for Halloween.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
Where can I find this? I love marshmallow scented things and have never seen these.