Softlips Marshmallow Ghost Lip Balm uploaded by Dannielle R.Softlips Marshmallow Ghost Lip Balm uploaded by Mackenzie S.Softlips Marshmallow Ghost Lip Balm uploaded by Madason W.

BY SOFTLIPS

• Where can I buy these? I NEED these for Halloween!2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product. Where can I find it at thanks 1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere in Canada I can find this? 1 Answers
Sandra L.
When I saw this lip balm at Target I had to buy it. I'm a self proclaimed lip balm junkie. At any time I'll have 5 different lip balms in my purse. I'm also a sucker for Halloween packaging AND sweet flavors/scents. This lip balm could not have been more perfect for me. The scent is subtle but so yummy. I find myself reaching for this lip balm like 10 times a day even if my lips aren't feeling dry. Just to smell it. The balm itself is creamy and moisturizing. Not waxy at all, which is something I really dislike in lip balms. I feel like it absorbs into my lips and keeps them soft all day. I know this is a seasonal/limited edition product so I'll be stocking up before they're out of stores.
jesse m.
Nashville, TN
I need lip balm. I need it to survive. I often forget mine at home and have to purchase while out, in gas stations or grocery stores. When this happens, I can't always get what I want. The Marshmallow Ghost had a great flavor. It went on easy. But, I found myself having to reapply constantly. The product isn't bad, not at all, but it's not my favorite. It definitely works in a pinch!
Erin G.
The little tubes these come in are cute, they just take a little longer to apply than they need to, the cute tube would be okay if there was actually an outstanding product inside, it's just slippery and the scent makes you feel like you're 9 years old. Save your money for a tried and true lip balm you'd actually care if you lost.
Stacie G.
Granite City, IL
While i have used the cherry one I love the peral tinted one for when I don't want to wear lipstick but I want something other than shine from my balm. I would love to pick up more of these in the two packs to stalk up on them but that price tag for two tiny lip balms is a bit unfeasible currently. Great produce.
Yvette S.
Wise, VA
Ohhhhh, this heavenly scent!!! I love soft lips any day of the week, but I go nuts when I see this scent in the stores! My husband even likes the smell. As usual, the smooth, never tacky balm lasts on the lips very nicely. But when strangers ask what perfume you are wearing, and it's just lip balm.....yeah!
Lacey B.
Ridgely, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. The packaging is nice, the scent is great, the product is long lasting, and most of all it works extremely well. The only downside is that it's a little pricey for the amount of product in the tube. Still, I will probably repurchase, if only for the great holiday packaging!
Lisa P.
This was a cute Halloween duo that I bought because of the marshmallow scent. It was a true marshmallow scent, and I liked it. What I didn't like was the formula. My lips ended up drier than they started, and it was the same for other Softlips products that I've tried. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Hannah C.
Lafayette, LA
These balms go on so smooth! There is absolutely no fight in them. I do feel like I need to go around a couple of times since the balms are thinner sticks and don't cover as much surface area as your average balm, but I really can't complain about that since the balms go on so easily!
k t.
I have two young girls, so when I saw the Softlips Marshmallow Ghost Lip Balm at Target I had to get it for a little Halloween treat for my girlies! They were so excited to try it and loved the sweet scent of marshmallow. Now it's a must for them every morning as we drive to school!
Katie C.
Muskegon, MI
I bought this lip balm when it was on sale after Halloween. I bought it very cheap, and i thought it was pretty nice. This lip balm goes on smooth, stays on quite a long time and doesn't taste terrible. It does come in a thin tube, which I wasn't used to, but that's not a big deal.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy these? I NEED these for Halloween!
wendy w.
Lodi, OH
Ummm interesting
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this? I love marshmallow scented things and have never seen these.
Stacy B.
Where can we find this product? must be a limited edition for Halloween.
Jessica C.
Uniontown, OH
Are these just two different flavors of lip balm or is it a two step treatment?