BY SOFTLIPS

New Look. Have Soft, Healthy Lips with this Signature Cherry Flavor. Lip Protectant / Sunscreen. Smooth Conditioning Balm. For Softer, Healthier Lips Smooth glide-on formula moisturizes and provides lips with SPF protection from harmful UV rays to help keep them soft and healthy. Net Wt. 0.07 oz Each. see more...

• Question has been deleted4 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a good lip balm to use that help...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Softlips cube? If so, would you say ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I adore this product! For starters, the variety of flavors is awesome, and this product helps with chapped lips. And it has SPF 20! The packaging is perfect and the size of the product makes it easy to fit in jean pockets or the smallest of handbags. Great product! definitely a go-to!" in 109 reviews
  • "Moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth! I love this and use it on a daily basis! Definitely recommend it!" in 100 reviews
  • "Best + favorite scent! Who doesn't love the smell of vanilla? This product leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth. Hence the name, "Softlips." Totally does the name justice and tempts you to re-apply even when unnecessary just so you can smell and feel your lips. Knowing there is SPF 20 is great reassurance. LOVE." in 70 reviews
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i don’t know how i came across soft lips. if i’m being honest i think i bought it at a dollar store. wasn’t disappointed so here’s what i think: 1) t was very cheap and got it so i could have a stash of lip balm in my medicine box when i went off to college. 2) it has spf 20 which is great for sun protection. i didn’t even think about sun protection until i bought this and i do like applying it for that protection 3) there are no drying ingredients! so i refuse to use chapstick brands because it has phenol or camphor and those ingredients tend to actually dry out your lips. 4) great all year round chapsticks! i get dried lips often and it’s a great product to use.
Sky S.
I have to start off by saying soft lips packaging is absolutely adorable, they’re tiny and thin which means they can fit anywhere ! Which is a must for us girls that pack our purses full! The smell for each of these chapsticks are also amazing let alone their vanilla scented chapstick. Makes your lips baby soft, soft lips is a must have especially during winter season!
Patricia R.
Review for: 20 Vanilla Stick 1 Each more...
SoftLips is one of my favorite products. I prefer the skinny tubes because Softlips Lip Vanilla SPF 20 2 Count fit in my pants pocket or small purse pocket so perfectly! I love how soft my lips are! I usually buy the vanilla flavor in bulk so that I can keep one in my purse, one in my desk at work, one in my make up bag, and one in the car!
Angel M.
33853
Review for: 20 Vanilla Stick 1 Each more...
my friend always used this before every makeup application and i just had to try it, it came in a cute small narrow applicator and my first initial thought is how awesome the applicator is to spot apply chapstick and not have it all over the sides of your mouth. Super moisturizing and i continue to repurchase.
Heather M.
Volo
Review for: Spf 20, Value Vanilla more...
Super soft on your lips but not sticky at all. Perfect for summer to protect your lips from the sun. Smell is great and not overwhelming, taste is very light. Perfect to wear alone or under lipstick so it doesn’t dry out or clump. I keep one I my bag and one in my night stand
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
I love soft lips. I use a ton of chapstick and I am a beauty blogger and I tell everyone that when there lips get beyond repair they need to go out and get anything that says soft lips on it!! Everything that I have tried from this brand is so super hydrating and goes on like butter!! I love this and would recommend it to anyone.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
I love the scent and how it feels when it's first applied, but it goes really flaky after a little while so I have to constantly reapply when I shouldn't have to. It's one of the more pricey lip products I've used as well so I feel like it shouldn't have that problem.
Kelly O.
Review for: Lip Protectant Sunscreen more...
This chapstick is great. It provides a very thin greasy layer of protection of the lips. The thin packaging makes it way to carry. I love that it has SPF to protect my lips from the sun. The product does not last very long on the lips, but it still moisturizes well.
Andrea T.
Kansas City
Review for: Spf 20, Value Vanilla more...
Love this lip balm. I didn’t like dry lips, and I feel like with others I’m applying it every hour on the hour. But this keeps my lips soft all day. Isn’t oily and really makes a difference in seconds of my lips. It’s affordable and worth every little penny.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Review for: 20 Vanilla Stick 1 Each more...
Great chapstick. Leaves my lips feeling smooth and ultra hydrated without feeling at all tacky! This has a soft pleasant scent and doesn't leave your lips with a bad taste. The small tube is also a plus, not a big chunky package like others I have used, fits easily into your pocket.
Ann T.
Danville, VA
What is your favorite Softlips flavor that is no longer available? Mine is Lemon sorbet!
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk
Question has been deleted
Diane M.
Russellville, AR
Has anyone tried the Softlips cube? If so, would you say they are they better in formula or the same as the original chapstick form? Thanks in advance!
Chrystan L.
Culleoka, TN
I've been trying to find a good lip balm to use that helps with sun protection. Does this actually work?