BY SOFTLIPS #71 in Lip Care

Fan Pick! New Flavor Selected by Fans Online. Lip Protectant / Sunscreen. SPF 20. Helps Prevent & Temporarily Protects Chapped or Windburned Lips 2 - 0.035 oz Lip Protectant Sticks ~ Net Wt. 0.07 oz Each. see more...

• Is this as cute as it looks then wow!!😍😍1 Answers
  • Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?2 Answers
  • Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?2 Answers
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Softlips used to be my go to chapstick. I loved that they always gave you two tubes of chapstick so you can keep one in your purse and one someplace else. Softlips is super easy to apply and although the chapstick comes in a small tube it would last me a while. I loved that it had SPF, so not only were my lips getting moisturized but they were also protected from the sun. Softlips is soft and smooth. The reason I switched to a different brand of chapstick was that after a certain period of time the 2 tubes of Softlips that came in the package, one of them would be a normal tube and the other was a weird tinted/sparkly chapstick. The weird tinted/sparkly chapstick did not apply as easy and smooth and I felt that it didn't work the same as the normal Softlips. It made my lips feel dry and the tint looked super weird with my skin complexion (it was like I had eaten a weird sparkly powered donut). I could never just find two packs of the normal Softlips and I didn't want to pay/support the tinted/sparkly softlips so I switched brands.
Diane J.
Diane J.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Softlips Lip Protectant, 2 Pack, Watermelon, 1 ea
It's not very often a product does exactly what the name says, but in this case, it does! I have absurd lips that are always peeling, even when I drink tons of water and use tons of chapstick. So I'm always on the lookout for the product that will solve my problem.

A friend was using this when I asked to try it. And I couldn't stop rubbing my lips together for the next 20 minutes! My lips were so incredibly soft! I went out and bought it immediately, and have been using it ever since! Even my boyfriend commented that my lips felt soft. (To be fair, I ran up exclaiming I had just found the product that makes my lips feel softer than ever, then planted one on him as proof, so he was unlikely to disagree!)

I will say that I still have some issues with peeling lips, but I think that just may be my lot in life. But for me, peeling or not, at least my lips are super soft!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
It's been awhile since I've used this brand or product, but I do remember liking it and thinking it worked pretty well for me. At the time that I was using this product, I had been looking for a chapstick that was soft, stayed on for long periods of time, and did not leave behind any kind of sticky film. This product met all those criteria. The reason that I ended up stopping using this product is because I realized after using it for a long period of time that I became dependent on it. My lips DID start to dry out more, causing me to be in constant need of using the product. And the same thing happened to a few other people I know. I would not purchase this product again, but would not be against suggesting it to someone I know if they were looking for a chapstick.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Review for: Softlips Lip Protectant, 2 Pack, Watermelon, 1 ea
This product made my lips pretty soft but it seemed like as soon as the balm wore off, the softness and moisture was gone from my lips also. Maybe it's just me because sometimes I feel like a lot of balms that work for other people don't take care of my issues even though mine aren't overly chapped or dry, just minor issues.
But this wasn't something that gave me lasting affects. It felt really good while on! And it smelled delicious! I just stopped reaching for it because it didn't seem to work long term
Amy P.
Amy P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have been using Softlips products since i was a kid and the only ones were cherry and plain. they have always been one of my favorite. The flavors are not over powering and they work wonderfully. One of my biggest annoyances is dry lips on myself and my family (or anyone I was kissing..lol). Softlips is small and easy to carry which is another reason I love it! I do change up my flavor or type from time to time but has always been my go to for lip moisture.
jackie d.
jackie d.
Review for: Softlips Lip Protectant, 2 Pack, Watermelon, 1 ea
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It works miracles for my lips. I used it when i went on a dessert camping trip and when you go out there you absolutely need a good lip balm. This one worked very well and kept my lips safe from the dryness of the dessert. With that being said it works really well for everyday use and sometimes i use it as a substitute for vaseline when i need to remove matte lipstick. I prefer using this lip balm over vaseline actually.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
San Antonio, TX
Softlips is better than regular Chapstick in my opinion. I have used it a few times over the years, and I always come back to it. It truly does make my lips soft for a long time. One thing I don't love is how thin it is. I would like it to be a little thicker for easier application. Otherwise, I feel like I have to go back and forth on my lips quite a lot. The slim size, however, is convenient in a pocket because it is less noticeable and bulky.
Amina K.
Amina K.
Pleasanton , Ca
I used this product when I was in highschool mostly because all of my friends did. I tend to always have chapped lips if I don't use a Chapstick so having something compact and handy is important in my everyday beauty regiment. Unfortunatly I didn't enjoy this product and felt it didn't really moisturize my lips the way I wish it had. I did enjoy all the different smells there were to choose from and it's cute packaging.
Tondalea T.
Tondalea T.
Saint Clairsville, OH
Review for: Softlips Lip Protectant, 2 Pack, Watermelon, 1 ea
I bought it a while back.The slender tube was attractive and the lip balm inside wasn't too bad. It was easy to apply and made my lips feel kinda glossy, but didn't seem to help with the overall dryness of my lips. I purchased it at Walmart. I would maybe buy again if there was a new flavor I would want to try but, I felt that the texture wasn't right for me. It also melted out very easily in my purse, in the car.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Elmont
I don't really enjoy Softlips. The product feels like it should be for middle schoolers. They are very thin, which I do not like. I want a chapstick to be thicker so I can apply it to my entire lip in one shot. Other than the size, the product is moisturizing and does its job. I would purchase it as an add-on to a gift or as a stocking stuffer for a young girl, but would not recommend it to adults.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite SoftLips 'flavor'?
Dallas, TX
Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?
Dallas, TX
Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?
Haley E.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it creamy?, is it better then eos?
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Omg i so want to try this.. I love watermelon. Do they work as good as the vanilla ones?