BY SOFTLIPS

Fan Pick! New Flavor Selected by Fans Online. Lip Protectant / Sunscreen. SPF 20. Helps Prevent & Temporarily Protects Chapped or Windburned Lips 2 - 0.035 oz Lip Protectant Sticks ~ Net Wt. 0.07 oz Each. see more...

• Is this as cute as it looks then wow!!😍😍1 Answers
  • Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?2 Answers
  • Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?2 Answers
Reviews (1917)
Alia F.
Darby , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best thing ever I LOVE this old slim design Softlips used to make. How they used to make it made more sense than the bulky cube they have now. This slim container shape of the Chapstick takes up less room and fits in small wristlets when going out. My problem is that I can't find the slim stick kind anywhere anymore. Ever since Softlips changed their container shape to the cube, online is the only place I can find this style of Softlips. When I find it online, I definitely buy it bulk - just in case. I HATE the new cube they changed it to and refuse to buy that one. I don't know what I'm going to do when there is no more left anywhere. 😁😁
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Chapstick works very well and is great for lower end in expensive products I’m so glad I found the flavor I was about to do it on the regular and then I saw this because this is my favorite flavor and I was gonna put that in my other review but then I found it was like yay his flavor smells so good
Andrea M.
Nashua
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great and very cost effective because you can get a pack with multiple different applicators they last a long time and I don't lose these easily they look like my regular make up and they sit in my purse unlike normal chapstick that I seemed to lose all the time for whatever reason
Kenzie L.
 Sent of this lip balm is amazing this is smooth and it makes my lips feel like it’s on cloud nine This product never done me wrong and I love it I would purchase this product over and over again and I recommend it to you guys because it just glides on every so smoothly.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this soft lips lip balm. It goes on silky smooth and is a smaller cylinder than chapstick so it is easy to apply without a mirror and it stays on a good while and keeps your lips moisturized longer than a lot of other the thinner lip balms.
Samantha F.
Largo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried to make it a habit to always keep some chapstick on me and I have tried many different brands. This brand is in my top three favorites. It definitely helps keep my lips from becoming dry and I will be buying more in the future.
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The soft lips work very well and it’s very compact, which is nice. I like the smell of it it’s not to strong. The only thing I don’t like is that the lip balm does not stick with the inside tool to be able to move it. When you twist it down it doesn’t move the product with it. When it comes to moving the product up it works, but going down it’ll stay there and you have to push it down, but other then that it’s a great lip balm just need to fix that issue.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product I loved how natural it looked. The colors are great neutrals which I loved and looked great on my dark skin color. This is an easy product to fin and I think it's worth the price and it would also last me a really long time which is wonderful.
Kat T.
Booneville, MS
I absolutely love soft lips. I’ve used it for years. One of my first favorites when it comes to chapstick. Always a go to for me. I’m always buying this product for myself and my mom! Must buy! Will be purchasing again.
Riley D.
Hartselle, AL
I love this soft lips scent. It is just subtle enough. It also tastes good, and it stays on all day. I have went through about 4 tubes of this over the years. The only problem is that it is hard to find!
Melissa R.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite SoftLips 'flavor'?
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
How is the watermelon one? Haven't seen it anywhere and want to try it so bad (now that i saw this haha)
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it creamy?, is it better then eos?
April C.
Dallas, TX
Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?
Jazmin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i so want to try this.. I love watermelon. Do they work as good as the vanilla ones?