BY SOFTLIPS

Fan Pick! New Flavor Selected by Fans Online. Lip Protectant / Sunscreen. SPF 20. Helps Prevent & Temporarily Protects Chapped or Windburned Lips 2 - 0.035 oz Lip Protectant Sticks ~ Net Wt. 0.07 oz Each. see more...

• Is this as cute as it looks then wow!!😍😍1 Answers
  • Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?2 Answers
  • Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?2 Answers
Softlips Lip Protectant
  • "Love the soft lips brand. It moisturizes my lips without a sticky effect. Great for the cold weather when my lips dry out. " in 167 reviews
  • "What can I say? Softlips New Watermelon flavor is just plain awesome. When you open it up, the smell is divine. It smells just like Watermelon! It’s sweet, fruity and I’m really diggin’ it. It still has that signature slight minty taste that Softlips has when you put it on your lips, but along with a subtle flavor of watermelon, It’s delicious! Perfect for summer as well as the upcoming dry winter months. Oh heck! I use Softlips all year round. They are perfect any time of year! As with all of their lip moisturizers, the New Softlips Watermelon has an SPF of 20, a nice soft texture and goes on crazy smooth. It lasts about an hour, which isn’t too bad, and is very moisturizing. My lips feel like silk! Besides the super yummy flavors, Softlips give your lips a bit of that soft sheen look, they are also easy and fun to apply. The packaging is cute and simple. I really like the thin feminine look of Softlips lip moisturizers. All Softlips products are cruelty-free, yeast free and gluten-free. If you are a Softlips fan like me, I definitely recommend picking up this new yummy Watermelon flavor." in 98 reviews
Angelique R.
This lipgloss is the absolute best! It is a classic that I have always come back to time and time again. It’s so soft and glossy on your lips it also feels like it’s very conditioning when you put it on. I always buy this name brand of lip products and I will always buy it again. I would definitely recommend it.
Alia F.
Darby , PA
The best thing ever I LOVE this old slim design Softlips used to make. How they used to make it made more sense than the bulky cube they have now. This slim container shape of the Chapstick takes up less room and fits in small wristlets when going out. My problem is that I can't find the slim stick kind anywhere anymore. Ever since Softlips changed their container shape to the cube, online is the only place I can find this style of Softlips. When I find it online, I definitely buy it bulk - just in case. I HATE the new cube they changed it to and refuse to buy that one. I don't know what I'm going to do when there is no more left anywhere. 😁😁
Jennifer W.
Milton, FL
I first used SoftLips as a teenager. I loved their products but forgot about them for a long time. I’m so glad I was recently reintroduced as SoftLips make my lips feel great! The watermelon scent is nice and light. The product also offers SPF sun protection.

Purchased at Target.
Anastasia G.
Corpus Christi
This lip balm was the best but it wasn’t too bad, my lips felt soft and smooth but lips still got dry. It’s gteat that it came with 2 in the packaging sadly I still have the other sitting in my drawer. I bought it at Walmart but will not buy again.
Katt C.
San antonio, TX
I don’t really run to this product because i feel like it finishes quickly. I would recommend it if you are needing something discreet to carry around. I feel like it doesn’t moisturize as much as I’d like it to either. I have extremely dry lips no matter how much water I drink. So if your looking for something super moisturizing maybe do a little more research.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I just love this stuff! It's been a go to product since high school days. Makes lips nice and smooth and so many smell good scents. Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15Softlips Vanilla Lip BalmSoftlips Pure
Kirsten C.
united states
I felt like this product worked really well it made my lips feel really soft the only downfall was I didn't really like the fact that it felt like there was something on my lips but that's just a personal preference thing however I really like the outcome
Jennifer W.
I wasn't able to try this product out very many times before it completely melted and came apart. I have never had this issue with any other chapstick brand that I've ever tried I did not have it in any sort of extreme heat conditions so I don't understand why it happened. But it was really disappointing I really wanted to try this product I had heard a lot about it the packaging was intriguing but the product was just a dead for me and it's unfortunate.
🖤 I.
San Benito
This product is amazing!!  I love it! And like the name of it. It leaves your lips so soft!! The colors and the packaging is nice too. And it  went above and beyond! I bought this product at Walmart!! So affordable!
Khoree L.
I just started using these and I’m officially obsessed. I love the sleek look. I love the little tingly sensation on my lips. My lips stay Moisturized all day. And I love the watermelon flavor. I would buy it again and again.
Melissa R.
Surrey, BC
What is your favorite SoftLips 'flavor'?
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
How is the watermelon one? Haven't seen it anywhere and want to try it so bad (now that i saw this haha)
April C.
Dallas, TX
Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Is it creamy?, is it better then eos?
April C.
Dallas, TX
Does this lip peotectant work? Does it leave the lips soft?