BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
I have been a loyal softlips user for about 10 years now and I'm never going back. They are consistently the best quality and moisturize my lips better than Vaseline or aquafor
Cindy S.
I love soft lips brand. I have been buying these for like over 10 years and these were the only Chapsticks I would buy because they make my lips feel so soft and smell great.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
This just wasn’t my favorite. I’ve only tried it once. The texture was nice but I prefer a more moisturizing product. I just personally didn’t like how it felt on my lips.
Ashley M.
Provo, UT
Great for a budget friendly lip balm. Works well as an immediate moisturizer but I feel like I am constantly reapplying this product just to keep my lips feeling hydrated.
Mya G.
Farmington
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is always my go to lip balm for classically soft and smooth lips. This is one of the silkiest lip balm I’ve ever used. I always recommend and I will always keep buying. I’m a soft lips lover.
Kristina C.
Great lip balm to keep your lips moisturized. Great for those dry winter months when you need a little extra to keep your lips dry and soft and supple. Definitely recommend.
Samantha C.
Lufkin, TX
Definitely would recommend this product. It’s long lasting. It’s definitely got nice packaging. Love the smell of it as well. Easy to use and it’s convenient when you need it.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
This was my go to growing up but it’s not a product I use often anymore. I have super sensitive lips. Using most product cause me to have fever blisters, this one included.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis , IN
Good scent and smooth, but did feel a bit greasy to me. The thinner packaging makes it a bit harder for me to keep track of, but overall it did provide the care I needed.
Cassandra K.
Smithfield, UT
I like Softlips.  It feels very nice, and doesn't smell or taste gross.  I like the skinny tube, though I think it doesn't last as long.  It is perfect for a skinny pocket though!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon