BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Genesis M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lips are always left soft and works when I need it the most ! Repeative user and I ha w always thought the packaging was nice and simple ! Very gentle to use as well and I always recommended it to others
☆ s.
Lynchburg , VA
Purchased at: Amazon
By far my favorite thing for my lips! The title says it all, it is SO soft on your lips ! The smell and taste is perfection! Cute stocking stuffer as well! Super gentle and hydrating as well! Must get !!
Candise F.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like how this smoothies out my lips for liquid lipsticks. However, it does seem that it tends to runoff very easily (one swing of water) and sometimes chaps my lips more than before I put it on.
Lucienne C.
I really like soft lips but being it is more expensive with less product, I give it four stars. I do like the different flavors and tints they offer though. I buy occasionally.
Stephanie S.
Charleston, WV
I haven’t used Softlips lip balm in a while. While it is a good chapstick, it isn’t one of my favorites. It gets the job done if you’re lips are dry or cracked, but I don’t feel like it lasts very long.
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
This product goes on extremely smooth however it does not last long, you have to constantly reapply throughout the day and I don't feel like it really helps with chapped lips long term.
Ashlea D.
This product keeps lips soft and smooth. I like to put this on my lips before I put on my lip stivk! My husvand also thinks this stick taste good when he gives me a kiss!
Teresa Z.
Dodge City
Like it because it's small to fit in my pocket or purse, the shimmering ones I'm not too impressed with but they are not my style
Would recommend to simply moisturize when you can't find any other ones.
Sarah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to use this when I was very young into my teenage years. In the 90s everyone was using softlips! It really makes your lips soft. It’s still a good product. Then and now. That’s why I still buy softlips!
Ashley B.
My go to. I love these products. they leave my lips feeling soft and new. The winter months are hard on my lips and these products leave them feeling great. Great prices.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon