BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
☆ s.
Lynchburg , VA
Purchased at: Amazon
By far my favorite thing for my lips! The title says it all, it is SO soft on your lips ! The smell and taste is perfection! Cute stocking stuffer as well! Super gentle and hydrating as well! Must get !!
Sydney D.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product! It was easily stored within a pocket or even a makeup bag. It did do its job of keeping my lips moisturized, but the scent and taste is what typically deters my from using it daily!
Genesis M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lips are always left soft and works when I need it the most ! Repeative user and I ha w always thought the packaging was nice and simple ! Very gentle to use as well and I always recommended it to others
Teresa Z.
Dodge City
Like it because it's small to fit in my pocket or purse, the shimmering ones I'm not too impressed with but they are not my style
Would recommend to simply moisturize when you can't find any other ones.
Ashlea D.
This product keeps lips soft and smooth. I like to put this on my lips before I put on my lip stivk! My husvand also thinks this stick taste good when he gives me a kiss!
Destinee J.
Alvin
Keeps your lips soft and moisturized! Definitely would recommend to others! Looks pretty and sleek! Definitely met my expectations. You can get them at basically every drugstore so they’re easy to find!
Stephanie S.
Charleston, WV
I haven’t used Softlips lip balm in a while. While it is a good chapstick, it isn’t one of my favorites. It gets the job done if you’re lips are dry or cracked, but I don’t feel like it lasts very long.
Jasmine W.
Wahiawa
This would have been fine but it made my lips feel tingly and I didn’t like that. I tried it out a few times and every time I used it my lips tingled. I won’t be using it again
Lucienne C.
I really like soft lips but being it is more expensive with less product, I give it four stars. I do like the different flavors and tints they offer though. I buy occasionally.
Jana A.
Luverne, AL
Very hydrating and smells so good! I always go back to this product when I’m needing a little lightweight hydration. This lip balm is so inexpensive and lasts a long time. Easy to carry around and easy to apply! Def recommend to others!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon