BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sarah W.
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is always a good lip balm to turn to. I would give it 5 but it’s always been a little annoying to me that the stick is so small. It gets the job done though, and really does leave my lips feeling soft!
Cerena H.
I️ love this chapstick. It makes my lips super soft. I️ wouldn’t recommend it if you have like a serious chapped lip problem but if you like to have stuff on your lips, this works.
Jenna R.
Rock Island
Purchased at: Walgreens
Basically everything in the name of this lip balm it is! My lips have never felt softer and you need to reapply a thousand times throughout the day! The packaging is nice and easy to open, which is great!
Zoie R.
Climax Springs, MO
This was my jam when I was in highschool I used it daily and before I went to bed every night I think I'd go through the tube in like a month. I loved it and recommend to anyone
Amanda M.
It really isn't that hydrating. It smells good. It's small, but it just didn't help my lips. My lips are dry. If you have naturally dry lips, it is not even worth the try.
Sukhdeep S.
Fresno, CA
Love these! I've been using these ever since I can remember. Gives you the moisturizing and hydrating effect. Although I wish it was just a tad bit less glossy, once applied almost looks like a lip gloss.
Stacey T.
Washington
I’ve loved this stuff since high school! I will buy it anytime I see it in stores. It’s super easy to use and I love it’s slim design. Also the packaging for the strawberry brings me back in time. Love it!
Candise F.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like how this smoothies out my lips for liquid lipsticks. However, it does seem that it tends to runoff very easily (one swing of water) and sometimes chaps my lips more than before I put it on.
Genesis M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lips are always left soft and works when I need it the most ! Repeative user and I ha w always thought the packaging was nice and simple ! Very gentle to use as well and I always recommended it to others
Sydney D.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product! It was easily stored within a pocket or even a makeup bag. It did do its job of keeping my lips moisturized, but the scent and taste is what typically deters my from using it daily!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon