BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
dina p.
South Bend, IN
My mom actually bought this product and that’s what brought me to try it. Not my favorite product but bad either. I’m definitely a repeated user. Very good value for what your getting.
Trinity C.
florence
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s great and I love the way it is on my lips 😂 it keeps them from being dry while having the best smell and best everything only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is very hard to find in normal stores 🤦🏻‍♀️
Arya P.
beep bop land
Purchased at: CVS
It is just a normal lip balm. It is moisturizing to the lips so it is like an average chapstick. It does last a little longer then a few chapsticks but overall for the price it is worth it and I would buy it again.
Sarah J.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the packing, love the way it smells and the way it applies. Been using this since elementary school. Definitely met my expectations, not disappointed at all! Perfect as is. Recommend this lip balm to everyone.
Rachel J.
Grant City , MO
I used softlips all through high school. I used to love the shimmer one I had. I feel like as I have grown older I’ve found better products to hydrate my lips. This wouldn’t be first on my list, but it is also not last.
Michelle M.
I like the smallness/thinness of this tube. Like everyone, I rarely use an entire tube of lip balm. I have, however, gone through 2 full tubed of this great tasting and smelling stuff.
Melissa B.
Love soft lips. It does exactly what it says it will do, make your lips soft. Smells great and leaves my lips soft for hours and helps with chapping. Will definitely continue to buy.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Really slippery lol but I like it. Would love it if they lowered there price a bit. I’ve been skipping it lately and getting Burt’s.. for the price.. it’s like hey get something healthier.
Abby R.
Softlips lip balm has a great scent, and makes your lips feel slick. I personally feel that the tip could be a bit larger to help cover more of your lip at once, but I guess that helps to keep the color on your lips and not on your chin too. However, it is a  great buy for a great price!
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I remember using these when I was younger. My mom would always have them all over in her purse. I loved them so much. They were small and easy to find. I loved the mint scent the most.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon