BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
milca M.
It good and does the job ,if your looking for moisture it definitely moisturizer .i t almost last long but For the most part if you’re looking for a moisturizing lip balm this would be a pick
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Another lip balm that I used a lot in high school because it was the popular thing to use. It does work, but it wasnt my favorite. I felt like it didn't work that great on super chapped lips.
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
In Colorado I try an awful lot of chapstick because there's nothing worse than chapped burning lips. These keep my lips nice and moisturized and stay on for a fairly long time after applying
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
I love this lip balm!! My lips are so soft everyday with this lip balm. I've not seen it for a while in my stores, but I love that my lips are so soft even a week after using this lip balm!!
Clarissa D.
I used this chapstick when I was younger. Loved how skinny it was and the price was great. It's a great product and I would recommend to anyone looking for a decent lip balm at a great price!
Stephanie W.
Springfield
The applicator is really small but I don't mind it because i have pretty small lips. It is really smooth to put on. Smells amazing and really makes a difference on the softness of your lips.
Devan E.
Gloversville, NY
The moisture level is fair on this product and the packaging it decent. It left my lips smooth and soft for a while, however, it leaves a film of white on your lips, which is not attractive.
Tanisha F.
Cottonwood, AZ
Purchased at: Kohl's
Very good product, keeps my lips from getting chap, definitely recommend to others to try this product, not very oily like others, I would say you would need to reapply every hour or so, nice lip balm, wasn’t very pricey.
Julianne J.
Soft lips is exactly what the word is! It goes on smooth, and keeps your lips hydrated! You do not have to re apply. It comes in some flavors, but I like mine regular. This brand is great and I love how it is very skinny!
Elizabeth p.
madison
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps your lips smooth throughout the day. Didn’t have to keep applying it 24/7. Through the day maybe I had to apply it 2-4 times during a school day 8-9 hours. It’s cheap also and I love it. Would recommend definitely.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon