BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Devan E.
Gloversville, NY
The moisture level is fair on this product and the packaging it decent. It left my lips smooth and soft for a while, however, it leaves a film of white on your lips, which is not attractive.
Heather M.
I like the way this smells and feels on my lips initially but it wears off easily and doesn’t really help with my dry lips in the winter the way I need it to. It’s great in the summer though.
Stephanie W.
Springfield
The applicator is really small but I don't mind it because i have pretty small lips. It is really smooth to put on. Smells amazing and really makes a difference on the softness of your lips.
milca M.
It good and does the job ,if your looking for moisture it definitely moisturizer .i t almost last long but For the most part if you’re looking for a moisturizing lip balm this would be a pick
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
In Colorado I try an awful lot of chapstick because there's nothing worse than chapped burning lips. These keep my lips nice and moisturized and stay on for a fairly long time after applying
Kelly H.
Pineville , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff does its job. It works really well for dry and chapped lips. I’ve used this several times although it isn’t my go to in chapsticks. I would recommend this though. I know many many people who swear by this brand.
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
I love this lip balm!! My lips are so soft everyday with this lip balm. I've not seen it for a while in my stores, but I love that my lips are so soft even a week after using this lip balm!!
Tanisha F.
Cottonwood, AZ
Purchased at: Kohl's
Very good product, keeps my lips from getting chap, definitely recommend to others to try this product, not very oily like others, I would say you would need to reapply every hour or so, nice lip balm, wasn’t very pricey.
Jenna Q.
Tampa, FL
Used this chapstick since middle school. It’s moisturizing to the lips and I️ like that it doesn’t have a strong smell or taste like most chapsticks do. You can find it in almost any drug store!
Elizabeth p.
madison
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps your lips smooth throughout the day. Didn’t have to keep applying it 24/7. Through the day maybe I had to apply it 2-4 times during a school day 8-9 hours. It’s cheap also and I love it. Would recommend definitely.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon