BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lindsey J.
Selma, TX
This is a nostalgic favorite. The scent is mild but sweet, and the moisture lasts. Skim and discrete which is perfect for even the smallest pocket! They last a long time despite the small size.
Cassidy C.
Fair Play, SC
Pretty good product! Very good for keeping lips nice and smooth! Would definitely recommend. I love how small and slim the bottle is and easy it is to slip in your purse or even carry in a small clutch! Definitely recommend!!
Taylor R.
lexington
I’ve been using this for years. It’s great. Moisturizing and wonderful flavor. My only complaint is that it’s so thin that If you push just a bit too hard it crushes. Other than that it’s lovey. I constantly repurchase these.
zehusain S.
kansas city
Do not recommend. The stick is melty and although it glides on well, too much product is used in each application. For someone who likes regular chap stick use, I went through this stick too fast. Leaves greasy glossy residue
Leah P.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m obsessed with this lip balm. It feels very smooth on the lips, glides on very easily, and smells amazing too (better than any others I’ve tried). This brand is my favorite for hydration and also adding shine to my lips. I will always recommend these.
samantha c.
Dallas, GA
I like this one a lot too. Any chapstick that does not leave my lips waxy is great! The packaging is great and and pretty long lasting. I️ have used this several times. I would but this again!
Stephanie B.
Conroe, TX
Very moisturizing! I loved it and it came in convenient packaging. It met my expectations, I loved how soft my lips would feel and it’s not pricy. It’s average price. I bought it at Walgreens.
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
I have used this stuff since middle school and im now 22. Just for an idea of how loyal i am to this product. Its smooth, smells great and does the job. It doesnt feel waxy either.. Its great
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
I love this lip balm!! My lips are so soft everyday with this lip balm. I've not seen it for a while in my stores, but I love that my lips are so soft even a week after using this lip balm!!
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Another lip balm that I used a lot in high school because it was the popular thing to use. It does work, but it wasnt my favorite. I felt like it didn't work that great on super chapped lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon