BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I used to use this all the time and it was great except for the fact that you don’t get much product for the price you pay. The actual lip balm is super thin and runs out quickly... otherwise the formula is great!
Amanda W.
Smells good and makes my lips extremely soft. It’s a little bitty tube but it lasts me forever (as long as I don’t leave it in my car) in the winter I apply right before bed and keep one on me all day so my lips stay healthy.
Autumn B.
Dixon, MO
This is my all time favorite, go-to, bar none chapstick/lip balm/protection. I always have these stashed; one in my makeup bag, one in my purse, one in my jacket/coat, and one in my pocket right now. I tell everybody about this product, which has now made a few more cult fans of this product. It heals and soothes dry lips, chapped, sun burned, cracked, or peeling lips. It also will prevent the same that it helps to fix if applied and used just as you would lotion or sun screen for your skin. Lips need cared for and protection even more since there are no oil glands or skin pigmentation to fight environmental elements like your skin does. And it smells great! It also has a cooling effect, that has a perfect balance to it. (So do the other softlips, but vanilla is MY favorite.) Completely and whole heartedly recommend this product.
Reagan H.
Virginia Beach
I am not a fan of this lip balm. The packaging seems flimsy and the actual stick of product can it withstand much. The formula is also more oily than moisturizing. The price is good because it is so cheap. You get what you pay for.
Allison H.
Not a big fan of the menthol-y flavor this has. It feels quite waxy and wipes right off. Will not purchase again. I’m giving it 2 stars because I like that the packaging is more slender than most, which makes for smooth application
Alivia M.
Riverside, CA
3 stars for the smell and that’s about it. It’s one of those ones that gets little granules in it? After using a while, you feel little pieces when rubbing your lips together. Would not buy again.
Lindsey F.
Columbus, OH
I forgot about this stuff! I am not sure how but it’s always treated me nicely and I need to go get another tube. I love this in the summer where I like a little heavier balm in winter. This gets the job done without being heavy.
Sarah M.
Williamstown, WV
Softlips was one of the first beauty products my mom bought for me, I thought I was so grown up when I wore these. I have always liked the sleek packaging and the scents and flavors are very nice.
Rachel V.
Bronson
I really like this product  Blistex Silk & Shine . I buy this all the time aostof the time you get 2 for the price of ,1. Yes it met my expectations.amothas a nice package.
Nekea D.
Wilmington
I love this soft lips product so easy to use isn't sticky or messy and very affordable, is also very long lasting.So easy to find I tend to just pick it up at my local Walmart at an amazing price.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon