BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Abby K.
Gnadenhutten
I love the flavors and the feel of this lip balm! It leaves your lips feeling silky and kissable! Package is nice and is priced reasonably and lasts awhile. It doesn’t stay on your lips for very long but it feels good on regardless.
STEPHENEE S.
This is my go to lip balm. It makes my lips super smooth and adds a subtle amount of shine. It’s super affordable too! I can find it at the dollar store most of the time. What more could you ask for?
Brooklyn D.
Athens, TN
I love how silky this balm makes my lips; however, it doesn't stay on long and I have to keep reapplying. Packaging is convenient. Expectations are met. I bought this at my local CVS Drugstore.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
I must say that it does make your lips soft and smooth, but I wouldn’t say it necessarily moistens them and keeps them moist. I’ve bought this brand a handful of times and have never been blown away
Gabriella M.
Phoenix, AZ
Known by cheerleaders everywhere, soft lips has a special place in my heart. It's been around for ages and definitely offers Soft Lips as the name implies! They even have some amazing shimmer colors
Gina T.
Love love love! Not only is the design simple, its compact and easy to carry in a purse. It has a delightful smell and no taste and doesnt even feel like you are wearing chapstick.
Isabel T.
Woodstock, GA
Soft lips feels great when you first put it on, but you need more within an hour or two. I’ve never bought this myself, but I’ve borrowed it from friends before, and I’m glad I haven’t wasted my money.
Melissa C.
Don’t know about the product now, think it’s just ok. They used to be the only thing I used in the 90s. They had the best one which was vanilla mint. Can’t find that anywhere but ebay on occasion now.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I used to use this all the time and it was great except for the fact that you don’t get much product for the price you pay. The actual lip balm is super thin and runs out quickly... otherwise the formula is great!
Autumn B.
Dixon, MO
This is my all time favorite, go-to, bar none chapstick/lip balm/protection. I always have these stashed; one in my makeup bag, one in my purse, one in my jacket/coat, and one in my pocket right now. I tell everybody about this product, which has now made a few more cult fans of this product. It heals and soothes dry lips, chapped, sun burned, cracked, or peeling lips. It also will prevent the same that it helps to fix if applied and used just as you would lotion or sun screen for your skin. Lips need cared for and protection even more since there are no oil glands or skin pigmentation to fight environmental elements like your skin does. And it smells great! It also has a cooling effect, that has a perfect balance to it. (So do the other softlips, but vanilla is MY favorite.) Completely and whole heartedly recommend this product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon