BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Gloria Z.
Georgia
The product leaves your lips feeling soft. I bought this at Walmart and it was 1.67 ish the packaging was very nice and feminine the price was a littte to much I would buy again if I had no other choice
Priscilla F.
I like this product as well. The only issue I have with this product is once it starts to wear off, it leaves that gooey white film. But other then that it works good. I purchase this product from Wal-Mart as well as my local drugstores.
Sarah A.
The lip balm itself was fine from what I remember, but it had such a strong fragrance, I had to wipe it off and wash off my lips before I could really judge it. I think I would have liked it aside from the headache-inducing, cloyingly sweet smell.
Lindsey M.
Madison, MS
Love the feel and the smell. The packaging is cute, and I like the petite tube. Doesn’t work as well for long-term moisturizing but works great for short-term moisture. Glides on well. Would recommend.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
This is a good, standard lip balm from the drugstore. It is pretty good for moisturization, but it's nothing that lasts for an extended period of time. I always have trouble with the caps coming off/being loose.
Crystalyn H.
Preston, ID
This product is super awesome but it’s so small and when I put on chapstick I like to drench my lips in it. I feel like it ran out super fast and was kind of expensive for how small the tube is. But aside from that it’s a great product
Darlene Gayle B.
Granada Hills, CA
Great lip balm. I enjoy how sleek it is. It did what it was supposed to do each and every time. I’ve repurchased a few times because I know it is reliable. I enjoy all the different scents/flavors. One of my top 3 favorite lip balms !
Keyrstin I.
Terre Haute, IN
soft lips is by far one of my favorites. i use this religiously before i put on matte lipstick and it doesn’t dry out my lips. i recommend this to every matte lippie lover and chapstick lovers alike!!
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
This was the lip balm I used in high school. While it kept my lips feeling moist it didn't actually do anything longterm. It is cheap, and will work in a pinch. However I prefer more moisturizing formulas.
Carlton S.
Hemet, CA
Just a good lip balm!!! Feels good, not too waxy. It also has a good size to it. A little thinner in diameter then normal chap stick so I prefer it! A good option if you don’t have a “lip conditioner”
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon