BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amanda N.
Carteret , NJ
One of my favorites to be honest. I can always find it on sale which is a plus. Super easy to use and simple packaging. I bought one at my local drugstore but I wish I could find more than just the vanilla scent.
Austin&Rebecca R.
Bradley
Softlips has always been my go to chapstick. I like the small and compact packaging. It also is very girly and appealing. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers with season dry lips. I would recommend and definitely buy this again
Anna M.
Love the product, leaves my lips feeling refreshed. It is great from the price you pay. I love the packaging. It applies easily and you can even buy it at your local Walmart. I will definitely be getting more.
Nikki C.
This is an alright product. The smell is great but the taste it leaves is terrible and I felt my lips did not feel any better even after reapplying throughout the day. I do however love the slender tube it comes in. But I don’t love this product
Olivia E.
Edelstein , IL
Obsessed with soft lips! Easy applicator and goes on smooth! Feels so refreshing ! Very moisturizing & hydrating . Not greasy like other chap sticks, but not overly dry & clumpy either . Go to for chapstick !
Kylie K.
Saint charles, MO
Used to have sooo many of these and used them every single day in the winter. Unfortunately I don’t see them around as much anymore. Would highly recommend to anyone with constant chapped lips during any time of year!
Breana B.
Henderson,Nevada
This product is nice but did not help my chap lips a lot. You have to apply a lot to be able to get a good amount of hydration. This product was good for day to day but I really don’t recommend this product.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I think because this blew up in popularity for awhile is the only reason that I even tried it and I promise you that it’s not very special. I found myself having to use more product than I would’ve liked to.
Amber O.
I cannot talk highly enough about this! It is my every day go to lip balm. I love the sleek packaging . It's incredibly moisturizing without being gloopy and it has tons of product in such a small container.
Melissa J.
Kenosha, WI
I love softlips! They really do make your lips soft and prevent flaking and dry lips. They smell great and glide on your lips nicely. I like how skinny the packaging is as it makes it easy for you to bring the product with you anywhere you go.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon