BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kaylee G.
Norman, OK
very nice and easy to use would recommend. yes please do to come get home and then i is a day for me i was the night night before you go to the beach with you guys tonight i is your time of day and not have
Melanie B.
It's OK. I don't really love it. Only because it doesn't seem to last very long. I felt like I was having to put it on a lot more than other products that I've tried. It's also kind of greasy feeling in my opinion.
Viviana B.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product everyday; before doing my makeup and throughout the day at school. It makes my lips feel really moisturized for the rest of the day. Oh, and it smells amazing! Would definitely recommend.
Laura M.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: CVS
To sum up this product in one word would be: wow! This is the softest lip balm I have ever used! This takes silly to a whole other level! I would recommend this product not only for the fact it meets expectations but for the inexpensive cost!
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
I really like the way this stuff feels. It’s very hydrating but I️m not sure if it helps the chapping long term. It is soft and smells pretty good. It also doesn’t leave a nasty taste. Overall good product!
Krystal R.
Salisbury
Love this product. The size is so good for putting in a pocket. We buy this from Walmart right when we are checking out. So easy to apply and makes your lips feel amazing . Love how there’s so many scents !
Marla H.
I really think is a great chapstick. It moisturizers well. It is easy to apply and use. It also provides moisture for several hours. Packaging is acceptable. It did meet expectations. Would buy again!
Kristina M.
Price is kind of average but you get way less product the others. The smell is ok, the tase isn’t the best but it’s bearable, the smell is ok. I don’t think it really helps much. It could be more biological
Gwen S.
I pretty much love all chapsticks. This one I found was similar to the Blistex silk and shine. It feels very smooth and satin like. The only thing about Soft Lips is how thin it is, it goes away so quickly!
Victoria E.
Charlotte
These are my favorite! I go way back with them! I have been using it for a while!! The packaging is soo cute and small! Fits literally anywhere! Met all of my expectations and would definitely recommend!! Helps keep my lips soft and healthy!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon