BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
I love these because they are skinny and fit in my back pocket easily. It smells great comes in nice packaging and conditions great. It’s long lasting and great to put on over colored all day stay liquid lipstick
Erin D.
Cumming
I enjoyed this chapstick and thought it did a great job of hydrating my lips. My only complaints would be an unexpected mintiness in the product and the size of the product. I wish it was a little bigger so it would be easier to find in my purse.
Alissa S.
I love this it makes me lips so soft! It smells good as well and it's not greasy or oily ! I love the slim packaging as well very sleek! It's not to hard on the wallet and I would definitely recommend to others
Sandy T.
Miami
Did not react well to this product as a teenager. Never bought again. I loved the changing of the lip color. But my lips swelled up so much I could not use anymore. Never tried this product again since there were other lip products on the market.
Gina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't think it's better than anything already out on the market. It's okay but not the best. I used it until it was all used up but wouldn't buy it again. I prefer Vaseline or Palmer's Cocoa Butter lip balm!
Mai Y.
Holmen, WI
Softlips lip balm is a standard lip balm. It is very thin in consistency and is very easy to apply. This product is very convenient but I noticed that you have to reapply quite often.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
This has been and always will be my favorite chapstick brand. I love the smell, and it glides on so smooth and literally gives you soft lips. I love the skinny long tube and like the straightforward packaging
Kylie K.
Saint charles, MO
Used to have sooo many of these and used them every single day in the winter. Unfortunately I don’t see them around as much anymore. Would highly recommend to anyone with constant chapped lips during any time of year!
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Softlips does exactly what it’s name implies - makes my lips super soft and moisturized. I love this brand because it’s effective and really inexpensive. Great for the cold months and you can find it an any drug store.
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
This chapstick works pretty good. When I use it I have to reapply it often but my lips do get really chapped and this product does help a lot. It also is not that expensive and I would recommend it to others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon