BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Olivia Y.
This was mediocre as a chapstick. I feel like I did not have much moisture throughout the day and had to constantly reapply. However I do like the small applicator because I have thin lips and it smells great
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
This chapstick works pretty good. When I use it I have to reapply it often but my lips do get really chapped and this product does help a lot. It also is not that expensive and I would recommend it to others.
Breana B.
Henderson,Nevada
This product is nice but did not help my chap lips a lot. You have to apply a lot to be able to get a good amount of hydration. This product was good for day to day but I really don’t recommend this product.
Guadalupe L.
Adelanto, CA
Hate, hate, hate! Extremely disappointed. It left this waxy nasty feeling on my lips. It did not absorb or moisturize my lips. It just sat there. I used it once and tossed it in the trash. Never buying it again.
Amber O.
I cannot talk highly enough about this! It is my every day go to lip balm. I love the sleek packaging . It's incredibly moisturizing without being gloopy and it has tons of product in such a small container.
Jada S.
My lips felt moisture from this product. I just feel like barely any product is in the packaging. Made my lips feel really hydrated but then I caught myself having to reapply it because it’s not long lasting
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I think because this blew up in popularity for awhile is the only reason that I even tried it and I promise you that it’s not very special. I found myself having to use more product than I would’ve liked to.
Precious T.
deltona
Purchased at: Walmart
Influenster great product. My go to chapstick, always leave my lips rejuvenated and smooth. The brand is affordable and it’s great quality. I’ve been using this brand for five years and it’s my first choice when purchasing chapstick.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I really liked this formula on my lips, but I wasn’t a fan of the stick size. It also melted just from being in my pocket. It definitely made a difference and softened my lips but it definitely needs some improvements.
Melissa J.
Kenosha, WI
I love softlips! They really do make your lips soft and prevent flaking and dry lips. They smell great and glide on your lips nicely. I like how skinny the packaging is as it makes it easy for you to bring the product with you anywhere you go.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon