BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alissa S.
I love this it makes me lips so soft! It smells good as well and it's not greasy or oily ! I love the slim packaging as well very sleek! It's not to hard on the wallet and I would definitely recommend to others
Amanda N.
Carteret , NJ
One of my favorites to be honest. I can always find it on sale which is a plus. Super easy to use and simple packaging. I bought one at my local drugstore but I wish I could find more than just the vanilla scent.
Austin&Rebecca R.
Bradley
Softlips has always been my go to chapstick. I like the small and compact packaging. It also is very girly and appealing. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers with season dry lips. I would recommend and definitely buy this again
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
This chap stick is super convenient. I love love love the smell of the vanilla bean one. Makes me want to smother my husband in kisses after applying. I Always buy a tube in the check out lanes in wAlmart lol
Gladelina M.
Whitman, MA
I love this lip balm. Very smooth. I love the way it makes my lips feel. Very soft, and supple. I love to use with lipstick. Last a long time. Great product. I do recommend, and I have repurchased many times.
Gina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't think it's better than anything already out on the market. It's okay but not the best. I used it until it was all used up but wouldn't buy it again. I prefer Vaseline or Palmer's Cocoa Butter lip balm!
Changing S.
Boise
It was okay, I wasn’t overly impressed by it. It was not a very long lasting moisture, had to reapply frequently. I prefer a balm that continually lasts versus the need to reapply. For the value it was mediocre. I will not be buying again.
Sierah B.
Clarksville, TN
This is my favorite chopstick. It always leaves my lips really soft. I particularly like the texture of this chopstick. Most chopsticks are hard and very waxy. This is very smooth and glides I'm really easily.
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
During summer months, I like to use Softlips. It is a light lip balm that helps keep my lips smooth and summer gloss ready! No heavy wax feeling left behind. Melts into your lips and leaves them cashmere soft!
Ejaaz A.
Monroe, LA
Don't remember this much. Didn't really like it. Packaging is too small for my generous lips. Wouldn't repurchase. Basic lip balm. Got it from Kmart. I'd use it for free. Lol there are better balms out there.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon