BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Hali R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love soft lips and their amazing lip balm. Definitely one of my all-time favorites. It lasts a decent amount of time, is low-priced, and I’ve used it consistently since I was 17. I will always use this lip balm.
Jessica C.
West Covina
This is definitely convenient to have since its small and easy to store in your purse. The only thing I️ don’t like is I️t leaves a shimmer on my lips. Instead of using alone, I️ use I️t over my deep red lipsticks.
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
One of my all time favorite chapsticks. The name really fits because my lips feel sooo soft when I use this stuff. It smells and tastes good, and provides immediate relief. It even adds a little gloss to your lips.
Brianna P.
Mesquite
I sure do enjoy this lip balm. It gets the job done. It did not disappoint me at all. It's a little pricy but it works no doubt. I purchased this product at Walmart and highly recommend it to others who are looking to have soft lips.
Samantha f.
Staten Island, NY
Very smooth, i like it. I would def recommend to others. I like the skinny slim design, doesn’t feel like you’re using lip balm. Smells really good too and leaves a nice shine to the lips as if you’ve used a gloss.
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
Love love love! This is always my go to chapstick!! Would 100 percent recommend!! And the packaging is nice and sleek too! I always get it at target and it’s very inexpensive! Would totally buy it again and again!!
Ann C.
Muncie
Great lip balm. I love how it feels on my lips. It’s one of those products that kind of takes you back in time. Whenever I use it, I feel like I’m back in high school because this was what I always used! Wonderful.
Cory H.
Dale, TX
I don’t like the soft lips brand very much. The product doesn’t last very long, and there isn’t much there to begin with..I don’t think the price is very good for this product, and I will not be buying this again.
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
Really soothing, keeps my lips moisturized for the better part of the day! Plus I love the vanilla scented one. It smells nice but is really subtle which I also like a lot! I would highly recommend this chap stick
Dusty A.
Waco
One of mine and my daughter’s favorite brand of lip products! A great value and quality! Long lasting and our lips love it! We love it so much we gift them for most occasions. I always recommend to my girlfriends
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon