BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Taylor B.
This product is okay. It does nothing special but nothing horrible. I would not repurchase because I was constantly applying and I felt i wasn’t getting a good product. It is an okay product not horrible though.
Gidget M.
Softlips is one of my favorite products! It may not be as deeply penetrating as some of the other brands that you find on the market, but it smells great, is light, small and fits perfectly into pockets, and it is a decent balm for keeping lips hydrating.  Softlips Lip Balm
Pretty good, if I’m in a pinch I’ll grab this one. I used to use this all the time when I was little! I keep buying it when I don’t want to spend so much on chapstick. It’s gentle and smells/tastes great.
Madison M.
Oneida
I really like this product! I got it in a stocking for Christmas and have always kept it with me it works wonderfully! I love the vanilla flavored one! Wonderful for your winter lips! This product is amazing!!!
Sophia B.
The vanilla, cherry, and raspberry are my favorite flavor. The aroma and flavor that these balms have is wonderful. Packaging is unique and products work great to leave a smooth lip. Very addictive to put on.
Laura H.
East Stroudsburg
The texture of these are amazing!!! It feels fantastic on your lips. It tastes a bit weird but the way it feels makes up for it. Very moisturizing. Stays in your lips for awhile. Really does make them softer.
Mishi Y.
Sugar Hill, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
It's very good for chapped lips. Especially in the winter time. I purchased mine while I was in line at Walmart I saw it at the cashier's area on display so I pick one up. It turns out that I love this stuff.
Becca B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a pretty good product but it just helps soften lips. It wasn’t great for me when it came to helping repair chapped lips. Perfect for under a lipstick or gloss though to help prevent drying lips out.
Demina A.
Lawndale
I love this product I can really feel my lips being moisturized and it doesn’t feel greasy on my lips. I carry it around with my everywhere. I highly recommend this product for you guys. Also smells great 👍
angelica b.
arlington
Purchased at: Target
This product is my favorite! Yet it is hard to find other scents then vanilla or watermelon. This lip balm makes my lips so soft! The thin packaging makes it perfect on the go and the product is not pricy!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon