BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite lip balm or go to. One the tube is super small/thin. I️ kept losing it when I️ had it. Then it’s super soft. The product literally melts on my lip and doesn’t feel as good as I️ would expect so this is not for me.
Gillian S.
Morgantown, WV
My mom used to keep this stuff in her desk at work and in her Filofax and so I used it when she would hand me her balm. I have found stuff that I’ve like better and haven’t used it in years. The smell is nice though.
✺ S.
it makes my lip extreamily soft and healthy feeling. they never feel dry when Softlips is on them. Softlips also adds some shine to my lips, i often get complements from people saying my lips look lucious. i would highly recommend this brand of chapstick
Krystle M.
Hudson, PA
I love this chapstick, but it’s so small i go through it like crazy. Doesn’t leave my lips super oily or burning like that. Always just what i needed. It’s flavors are also not overwhelming which is another reason i love it. But they’re just way to small.
Sophia E.
Naples, FL
It definitely does the job, it keeps my lips from getting chapped. I like how the stick is skinny and it doesn't get everywhere. It's easy to bring around and I think it's worth the price. I would buy these again for sure and maybe as gifts for others.
SUZANNE E.
sterling heights
These are so nice and soft of the lips... the name says it all! I am a first time customer so I thought this was a good buy that worked well for dry lips. The value is alright for the quality and i would buy it again since it is affordable and portable,
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I thought it was working for a bit, but then it just layed on top of my lips and did not moisturize. I was confused, but I hear I'm not the only one. I use lip scrubs, but some lip balms just aren't compatible with me
Angie S.
Milroy
I really like this product. I have really dry lips and this product helps to moisturize them so much!!! I use Soft Lips before applying lipstick and it really makes a big difference. I highly recommend this product!
Angel L.
Plumas Lake, CA
This stuff is pretty good,it's similar to the Vaseline product,very simple to apply/use just twist the bottom like normal chapstick,it met the expectations,I did find myself having to reapply so therefore it didn't last long,but I would still RECCOMEND.
aliyah h.
Howard
I adore this stuff and it works amazingly on the lips. It was way better than I thought that it would be and I like it. It has cute but simple packaging. I've used it plenty of times and have not been let down. I would totally recommend this to others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon