BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jolanda K.
Kelowna, BC
This lipbalm is really extra soft! I’ve never had one that’s actually softer than softlips. It also smells great
Taylor S.
Looove it, so small, and lasts forever, great for people with them small lips, it’s just an overall great product
Jennifer R.
Lachine, QC
Beautiful soft application and it lasts. It's such a reasonable price for a fantastic product. Defiantly my go to
Mikyla M.
London, ON
This is a date night favorite of mine. I don't know how it does it, but this honestly gives me the softest lips.
Malakybeauty
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product it does exactly what the title says it makes your lips super soft and has a nice glossy finish
Julia J.
Halifax
This is my favourite lip balm! My lips feel soooooo soft after using this and it really helps with chapped lips!
Karina C.
winnipeg
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this balm! I did not find it hydrating, it didn’t do much for my lips! I did enjoy the packaging!
Lynnette C.
Bay Roberts, NL
This made my lips chap even worse than they did before. The cherry scent was nice though and it glided on smooth.
Madison Y.
Miramichi, NB
Purchased at: Amazon
Softlips lip balm leaves your lips moisturized and feeling fresh to help with the dry and cracked lips of winter
Maxine W.
South Africa
The Softlips Lip Balm is really nice, its really smooth and easy to apply and feels very comfortable on the lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon