BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Natacha B.
Call me a sucker for something simple but this stuff if awesome. I do find you have to reapply offer though!
Destiny W.
Toronto
I got it as a gift it was okay but for some reason I never really bought it again. It was somewhat effective
Meagan M.
Paradise
Love soft lips for the winter, it's very dry where I live and I absolutely love how this replenishes my lips
Jean-Marc Joanne H.
Tracadie
We use it at home since a few years.All the family members use it.Love the smell,the finess of the prroduct.
Kassandra G.
Calgary, AB
Have never felt my lips so soft after using this stuff! It is very easy to apply. This stuff is also amazing
Nicole G.
8450 NW 70th ST PTYSA00302
Is amazing for your lips, this create a sensation of fresh in your lips and have a Healthy look un your mouth
Danielle M.
Calgary, WI
These are okay. I have other products I prefer more but the price point is nice and I love the slim packaging
Taskeen S.
Loved rhee product! It worked really well, although it took longer than id expected to get the desired effect
Leanne B.
Mount hope, ON
Love the product. Great option for small compact lip balm and really works well. Great for trips and travel.
nigel j.
iloilo city
this product is the best you should try it because it moisturizes your lips ang it is really a good lip balm
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon