BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Cristina L.
Markham, ON
Unfortunately I feel that the balm just sits on top of my lips, and doesn't moisturizes them like a balm should do
Jennifer P.
POINTE-À-LA-CROIX
It says soft lips . unfortunately it did not work for me and had no efects to my damage lips. I will try it again .
Neha S.
Great products u have to use it... Really good helbal product... Good for winters ... Naturally makes flawless lips
Christie L.
Dartmouth, NS
I love this stuff. I play wind instruments, so my lips get dry and damaged very easily, and this always helps a lot
Meagan C.
Brantford , ON
This is a good product but I don’t like the wet feeling it has. I like that it’s a thin tube, easy to carry around.
Chané G.
Humansdorp
I just love lip balm during winter times. This is perfect. It also has a soft texture, and it stays on for longer.
Amelia B.
Roddickton, NL
Love vanilla! Soft lips are the best the product is so soft and applies nicely to lips definitely would recommend!
MeganAmanda W.
Sudbury
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is notorious for losing lip balm. It is inexpensive and cures his cracked lips. He gives this lip balm 4/5!
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
Amanda S.
Mississauga, ON
Amazing product my everyday go to in the harsh winter weather. Leaves your lips soft and smooth, ready for the day
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon