BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sheila B.
Sorocaba
Ótimo  protetor labial , não  deixa a boca ressecada,  hidrata super bem o lábios , queridinho também sempre levo na bolsa comigo
Madei B.
Loved this product, when I applied this neutral clear stick to my lips it felt like clouds, it was so soft and would use again
dawn m.
Kitchen, ON
Great for the whole family, so inexpensive, keeps lips so so soft for hours there's no need to keep applying every five minutes
Kiera M.
Calgary, AB
Left my lips super soft but didn’t love the smell of the lip balm as much but great price point Softlips Lip Balm
Nydah F.
This product is best n best for winters to keep ur lips hydrated especially the dry once ! So it’s a must have for winters ❤️😊
natashia m.
Winnipeg, MB
I find you have to apply this chap stick quite often or else my lips get really dry and worse then before I put any on them.
emily a.
Works very well! It does really soften ur lips and moisturizes, but there's not that much product in the chapstick it's self.
Emily P.
Bible hill, NS
Applys smoothly and doesn't dry gross like other brands I've used. Prevents my lips from chapping all day. Smells great too.
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook , NS
I really like the soft feeling that this lip balm leaves my lips feeling. It has a very sweet mild flavour and smells great.
Yudhika S.
Durban
Very moisturising, highly recommendable, although I would suggest different scents and flavours. But definitely a must have!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon