BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
nikita w.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I don’t find these to do anything different from a normal lip balm. I don’t feel like they moisturize my lips either.
Shri 💝.
Its just like a normal lip balm and nothing speacial about it so m not so crazy for these as i got better options.
Danny F.
É ótimo muito bom uma marca maravilhosaaaa gosto muito de usar queria poder usá-lo novamente vcs podem me enviar??
Cherie M.
Classic lip balm I have always used this for years. Definitely recommend for chapped lips and great to use everyday
Abbie T.
Saint John
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product because it soothed my lips very well and stores so easily in my pants pocket which is awesone
Jennifer P.
POINTE-À-LA-CROIX
It says soft lips . unfortunately it did not work for me and had no efects to my damage lips. I will try it again .
MeganAmanda W.
Sudbury
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is notorious for losing lip balm. It is inexpensive and cures his cracked lips. He gives this lip balm 4/5!
Annette N.
PEFFERLAW
Keeps my lips super soft and supple. Has a lot of moisturizer in the little tube to never get dry or cracked lips.
Sophia B.
Tamworth
This product wasn’t my sort of thing, I weren’t too keen on it and I didn’t feel as if it made a difference ☹☹☹️️️
Alyssa S.
Makes your lips feel really moisturized. You will have to keep applying but it works really well. Smells great too.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon