BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
samar K.
4000
It was a good idea to have it with me specially in the changing weather my lips are a bit sensitive so they are useful
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
I love my softlips lipstick but is not my favorite! I have other lipscare that repars my lips better than my softlips!
deanna j.
I found this product to smell great but quickly dried my lips out and didnt provide the moisture needed for my dry lips
Madi M.
Welland
Feels great on the lips , helps soothe the aches of dry lips and leaves them soft just like the name! Love to use this!
veronica s.
This product seemed to build up on my lips a bit and didn't soak in as nicely as I hoped it would - but it smelt great!
Terri D.
Cochrane
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s not amazing just okay. It does add a bit of moisture but I much prefer to feel a minty super moisturizing product
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I love the scents and the silky feeling as it applies. My problem is that it does nothing for lip hydration long term.
marina k.
Laval, QC
It’s good but doesn’t work enough for me. My lips tend to chap very badly over the winter. Does the job but temporarily
Nicole R.
Paradise, NL
Love this product. It’s not too thick or sticky on your lips. Just the right amount of moisture and it’s very effective
JOANA V.
Toronto , ON
Exactly what your lips need when the weather gets cooler and dryer. Not super heavy and thick with a pleasant fragrance
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon