BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Danny F.
É ótimo muito bom uma marca maravilhosaaaa gosto muito de usar queria poder usá-lo novamente vcs podem me enviar??
Amanda S.
Mississauga, ON
Amazing product my everyday go to in the harsh winter weather. Leaves your lips soft and smooth, ready for the day
Abby L.
Red deer, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
It's alright. I've found it leaves a waxy feel on my lips when it dries. Before it dries tho it feels pretty good.
emily c.
Makes my lips feel really smothe espetially since i get such dry lips more in the wimter season and working outside
Abbie T.
Saint John
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product because it soothed my lips very well and stores so easily in my pants pocket which is awesone
Julia J.
Halifax
This is my favourite lip balm! My lips feel soooooo soft after using this and it really helps with chapped lips!
Morgan W.
canada
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm is pretty good it works very good to make the lips not dry anymore I would definitely use it again
Taylor S.
Looove it, so small, and lasts forever, great for people with them small lips, it’s just an overall great product
Jennifer R.
Lachine, QC
Beautiful soft application and it lasts. It's such a reasonable price for a fantastic product. Defiantly my go to
Mikyla M.
London, ON
This is a date night favorite of mine. I don't know how it does it, but this honestly gives me the softest lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon