BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alondra L.
So good hydrates my lips and makes them so soft absolutely amazing definitely worth it and will buy it again
Mariella P.
I really liked this product! Didn’t exactly love the bit of a smell it has, but it made my lips so hydrated!
Alyse M.
Surrey, BC
Love how this product feels on my lips. Leaves a nice shiny gloss & leaves my lips feeling soft and beautiful
Taskeen S.
Loved rhee product! It worked really well, although it took longer than id expected to get the desired effect
Destiny W.
Toronto
I got it as a gift it was okay but for some reason I never really bought it again. It was somewhat effective
Heba Z.
Riyadh
I would try it again 😍😍😍Softlips Lip Balm 😍😍❤️ so easy to use
Still for a long time that amazing
Jasmine S.
Helps in winter, not expensive. I would recommend this product to other people...there are better one though.
Kaitlyn B.
Botwood, NL
Does its job, nothing amazing but not bad either! I prefer blistex though. I guess it’s a matter of opinion!!
Aleisha B.
Dartmouth , NS
I love this product! Wish I had a couple to last me because it helps my lips so much in the winter time!!!!!
nigel j.
iloilo city
this product is the best you should try it because it moisturizes your lips ang it is really a good lip balm
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon