BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
🌻 V.
Childress
It was an amazing product. Really affordable too! The scents they have are really good too. I personally felt like it made my lips super soft!
amanda R.
Vancouver , BC
This lip balm goes on smooth and is a thicker base, however I felt like my lips dried out more after using it so it is not on my buy again list
Caramen L.
CLEVELAND, NS
I liked this product but not as much as other lip balm I have used....i found that this one left behind waxy residue or made my lips feel waxy.
Nicki A.
calgary, AB
Any soft lips product I'd highly recommend use of makes my lips very smooth and soft
However the one thing I find, is there's not much product
Abhobsession
I absolutely love the soft lips formula ! It makes my lips feel soft and not chapped . The only problem is for the price it comes very little .
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Very nice moisture but I find the tip is a bit too thin. My lips are full and I've got to make a couple passes to get them completely covered.
Shadi S.
This lip balm was good to use at the end but in the beginning it was kind of hard to apply to my lips . But overall it did make my lips soft .
Christina A.
Calgary
It was a great product it makes your lips super soft and the flavour is not very overpowering like some lip balms. And found at a great price!
Amanda B.
Orillia
I didn’t like this product at all. It was slimy and my boyfriend didn’t want to kiss me when I was wearing it because he didn’t like the taste.
Hannah A.
Ladysmith
Soft lips is amazing, it keeps your lips super maestros, and you can basically get it at any drugstore or any grocery store, super easy apply
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon