BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tina M.
I felt like this is a handy sized product and the consistency isn't too sticky either. It smells lovely and I would definitively purchase this again
Aleisha S.
Have purchased this in the past.. honestly couldn’t get over the weird after taste it leaves on your lips. Other then that it did make my lips soft.
Melanie M.
Meteghan Centre, NS
Love how it feels going on, love how it tints! It doesnt give my lips too much relief from being cracked and dry, but otherwise a great conditioner!
Elouise C.
One of my favourites! It's just too small for the price in my opinion but it's great quality. It has this refreshing feeling when it's on your lips.
Ashlie R.
Waterloo, ON
A perfect on the go lip balm! The only downside is how small the tube is! I feel like I have to put in more work to ensure my entire lip is covered.
Noor A.
mersin
I think these an amazing products.and I love it so much 😍 . And I will use it again and Again. They make me feel better . They have an amazing smell
Chelsea M.
Rimbey , AB
This was a spur of a moment purchase as I didn’t have mine on hand. This product smelled ok but it left a very waxy feeling behind after using it.
E L.
My go to, really does give you softlips*
I always recommend to friends & family and I now am recommending it to you! Especially good for DRY lips.
Charity K.
Prince George, BC
This was my favourite when I was younger! I loved the tiny tube and how perfectly it fit in my pocket. It also made my lips so soft. Such a bonus😉
Kelsey S.
I honestly forgot about softlips until I stumbled upon it in my snaps. This was my holy grail chapstick in junior high I'm excited to try it again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon