BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jolandi V.
Pretoria
Really good for dry lips. my lips were soft and healthy really fast after starting to use the product. My lips also have a pinker color to them. i definitely recommend this brand over any other chapstick on the market. Softlips are also affordable and easy to use.
Brittany I.
Pickering, ON
When I got it I was super excited to try it because of what I heard about it. And when I actually tried it I wasn’t so happy. The formula is super soft and almost liquidy that it doesn’t moisturize your lips, I kinda just sits on the lips. I wouldn’t try it again.
Tamta T.
Tbilisi
Great lip balm! Very moisturizing and feels so comfortable on the lips. It's not sticky and annoying and really repairs damaged lips.Provides long lasting moisture .This is something I will buy over and over again.I put this on everyday love it so much.
Jennifer C.
Nanaimo
Always have this in my purse as backup! Fairly light. Super easy to use. The price is good to use as a backup lip balm. Purchased from superstore. When purchasing the value pack.. it last forever! Definitely recommend to anyone needing a good lip balm!
Devika M.
St, QC
These are great. They make your lips soft no doubt and keeps them hydrated as well. The tube is slim which gives it a nice feel when you hold it. Even my husband likes soft lips lip balms. They come in tons of flavors too so there is something for everyone!
Sasha R.
These lip balms were EVERYTHING back in the day I got really excited when I saw them in stock at my local drugstore the vanilla scented one smells so good! They are not terribly expensive, but definitely more expensive than other drugstore lip balms.
Leanna M.
Winnipeg, MB
I’ve been using this since I was a little girl and I just love this stuff. I love the packaging and all the different scents. The only down side is it really doesn’t do anything if your lips are chapped, it won’t repair them but it’s good on lips that are just a little dry and not cracking.
Jillian M.
Kentville, NS
I love softlips lip chap, its one of the only thing that actually helps my lips when they are dried and cracker. I find Eos lip chap just sits on your lips and does nothing to help. Softlips is affordable and you can buy them any where.
Maryann C.
Fort McMurray, AB
Cute packaging, very inexpensive and great quality. I find this product very easy to apply and it lasts a long time when your on the go! It met my expectations and I would most definitely buy it again. I find it great for everyday use!
Lindsay G.
Regina, SK
I really enjoy this brand of lip balm. I like the slender tube packaging as it is unique from other brands. I also find the thinner tube makes for easy application. This keeps my lips moisturized and I enjoy the variety of flavours
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon