BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
veronica s.
This product seemed to build up on my lips a bit and didn't soak in as nicely as I hoped it would - but it smelt great!
Madi M.
Welland
Feels great on the lips , helps soothe the aches of dry lips and leaves them soft just like the name! Love to use this!
Nicole R.
Paradise, NL
Love this product. It’s not too thick or sticky on your lips. Just the right amount of moisture and it’s very effective
Julie B.
North Bay, ON
I unfortunately didn't like the taste of this one. Bit I likes the slim design of it. It doesn't hurt until up try it.
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
I love my softlips lipstick but is not my favorite! I have other lipscare that repars my lips better than my softlips!
Michaela v.
Knysna
I would replace my usual Vaseline or Nivea with the Softlips products but I would not say that it is my favorite brand
LJ J.
Shelburne , NS
love how this feels on my lips soft and comfy. Just wish that it wouldn't sit on my lips instead on sinking into them
YASHLEEN J.
Toronto
Very moisturizing and feels smooth and  good on the lips! Good packaging, my go to. It met my expectations well.
brandy r.
It's alright when your lips aren't chapped but when they are it like burns your lips even More and it makes it worse
This lip balm is really good if you have dry lips and hydrates and is moisturizing. It works well with all lip types.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon