BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
hannah M.
Super conditioning , leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated . I like using this one the most in winter as my lips seem to dry out a lot more during the colder months and this helps curve that a lot !
FASHIONISTA S.
Durban
Something I can't live without! Conditions my lips leaving it moisturized and feeling soft. Strawberry scented has to be my favorite, it gives off the scent of fresh strawberry bursts. Love this product.
Tracy G.
London
This is the creamiest lip balm I've ever used. The slender tube is perfect for application. I always make sure I have a tube at home. I also like that I can buy this at my local drug store or Walmart
Kristin C.
Shelburne, ON
Very moisturizing! I used to use this all the time. It's a little pricey considering it's a skinny tube of Chapstick. They have many flavours too which I want to try! I would recommend these to others!
Courtney M.
Calgary
It's a beautiful product, it make your lips super soft and it's easier to toss in a tiny clutch purse than a EOS ball is, I always have this on stand by incase I need a extra dose of soft lips, it's my little slice of heaven on earth
Emily G.
Kindersley
I HAVE USED THIS LIP BALM FOR YEARS AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT it’s very easy to apply and I am a repeat user of softlips it has a nice simple design that I love and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a great lip balm
This product really make my lips feel soft, plus it smells really good, it is definetely one of my go-to lip-balm! It is not too pricey and the packaging makes it easy to carry it around with you.
MrsPettis363 P.
Herrenberg
I like soft lips lip balm because it moisturizes my lips and comes in a cute tube. They also add a color or tint to some of their lip balms. Packaging is great and I would buy this product again.
Kat I.
Darguina
love the product very much
It is very cool and very effective. I advise you to try it and you will not regret it. I have a good feeling
And I felt the result of magnificencelove the product very much
And I felt the result of magnificence
Anna Maria L.
Aurora, ON
I love the thin packaging of this lip balm. I actually keep one in my wallet so I pretty much always have it with me on the go. Only thing I noticed is that it requires reapplication often.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon