BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amber B.
Angus, ON
I usually get the cucumber melon because it smells amazing. It moisturized my lips really well but you go through the tube so quickly because you constantly have to re-apply as it doesn't last very long.
Catherine N.
Johannesburg
I love the shape of the lip balm and the thin body. The prices are very decent and the product is good quality. The product itself does not stand out in any way besides the shape which I quite like. The product is easy to find at any pharmacies and I would recommend it to others.
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
Makes my life's super soft! Perfect for chapped cracked lips. Goes on really smooth and not sticky. It met my expectations and then some. Would most definitely use this product again. 100% recommended.
Autumn m.
This is the best feeling Chapstick! Instantly soothes and relieves chapped lips! Exceeded my expectations! First time user but will become a long time user! Super long lasting formula! Would buy again!
Daina M.
Edmonton
I personally like this product for how small it is. It’s perfect for travelling and keeping in your purse. Not to mention it does come in other scents. It leaves your lips hydrated and feeling soft.
Jennifer S.
Gander
This lip balm is not the greatest, I did not find the lip balm to be overly moisturizing nor did I find any long term affects after using this product. I went through several tubes of this before i gave up on it. Would not recommend.
Natasha N.
Always have one of these in my purse! It may not last as long as some of the other lip balms but the smell, texture, and feeling of your lips when it's on make up for It! Just re apply it more often!
Cally F.
This product is a nice light balm. Sometimes, because it is so light, I️ feel like I️ have to constantly re-apply to make it feel like I’m wearing something. Because I️ have to constantly reapply it seems like it runs out quickly.
Kimberly B.
Surrey , BC
Loved this product! Had super badly chapped lips and it cured it in 1 week!!
Made my lips super soft!
It is a super affordable product :)
All you have to do is pull off the cap and apply to lips!!
Taylor H.
Port Sydney , ON
These are great but I find they don’t stay on your lips for very long and I’m reapplying often but that’s okay because I never finish a chapstick before buying a new one and these all smell really good
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon