BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
I find this brand to just be ok. I have to use it often so it doesn’t actually help my chap lips as it just makes them feel better. Which I don’t think they claim to heal but I feel like that’s what a chap stick is for.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana
Made my lips very soft!! I usually dont buy soft lips products but I’m glad I did!! I would recommend to anyone to buy any of their products!! 10/10 would buy again. And the price of it is cheap so you don’t have to worry about spending a lot of money
Sarah K.
It's been a few years since ive used this brand but from what i remember, they're fantastic. The pearl one was great to just swipe on if you don't want to apply a lippie, like running to the store or a natural face day!
Brittany B.
I love purchasing softlips lip balm. I think it smells great and serves its purpose! The packaging is cute and not too over the top - It is just lip balm! I will continue to buy because it is a great product and I recommend it to others.
Sophie A.
Soft lips had a slim packaging and I used to buy them and really loved it. I love the style of of it. It’s smooth and not overpowering smells. It does leave the lips luscious and feeling super nice. Always recommend it.
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
This makes my lips super soft! I love this! I bought mine from Target as an impulse buy and I don’t regret it. It really gives my lips the right about of protection and doesn’t make them feel goopy or yucky. It smells delicious! ❤️
Ashley B.
DeLand
I like how slim the soft lips package is I can keep it in my fanny pack without it taking up tons of room. It glides on easy and quickly with not much flavor good or bad. I would definitely buy it again once I run out.
Nickie S.
I didn’t feel this did anything much for me other than a nice shine to my lips. I felt it could use more moisturize And not so much worry as to what it looked like. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. It just didn’t do it for me
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
Classic great lip balm. I always keep one of these on me and they are so easy to apply when on the go. The packaging is slim and easy to just throw in your bag and go. I buy these all the time because I just love them.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
It's really basic and smooth but doesn't really make yo lips unchapped just give you some quick moisture good for quick dry moments definitely wouldn't recommend for all day use if that's the only product you are using
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon