BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Crystal B.
Didn’t really rate this product that much. Only because of having to re apply which felt like very couple of minutes didn’t do much hydrating
Section B.
Rustenburg
First I love the packaging. It's so soft on the lips and has a healing effects. I would recommend it to everyone who's prone to flaking lips.
Tracy Q.
Trenton, ON
This is my go to lip balm. Just enough zing to take away the sore lips without the waxy feeling most leave. Have been using this for years
T H.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love the sleek slim packaging but this lip balm doesn't stay on more than 5 minutes for me. I have extreme dry lips and this doesn't help.
Sarah F.
Great for chapped dry lips! Brought moisture back to mine within a couple of days. Come in multiple great flavors and even shades as well.
𝒵𝒶𝒽𝓇𝒶𝒽 M.
This lip balm has such a luxurious feel as u apply it. But it doesn't last long. And if there is too much on it makes ur lips feel strange
J S.
Moisturizing. I use it under lip products. On its own it doesn’t last long and needs lots of reapplications. The scent is always pleasant!
Krista P.
London
Like this product. No greasy feeling on my lips. Honestly this product is ok. Leaves my lios feeling ok. Great product and Id buy it again
Kelly P.
This chapsticks is super smooth and creamy. It’s easy to apply. I find that it lasts quite a long time and leave your lips feeling amazing.
Jess R.
Ottawa
This used to be one of my favorites back in school 15 years ago. I've bought some last year but it went way to quick. The size is to small
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon