BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
E L.
My go to, really does give you softlips*
I always recommend to friends & family and I now am recommending it to you! Especially good for DRY lips.
Chelsea M.
Rimbey , AB
This was a spur of a moment purchase as I didn’t have mine on hand. This product smelled ok but it left a very waxy feeling behind after using it.
Kelsey S.
I honestly forgot about softlips until I stumbled upon it in my snaps. This was my holy grail chapstick in junior high I'm excited to try it again.
💎👑🐶🐱💑🌻🍹🌲😎🔫🦄 G.
port mcneill, BC
One of the only lip balm i use. Very affordable. Good product for container size. And feels nice not goopy or sticky. Works well to moisturize lips
Keely G.
Works well, does what it says it does. Easy to apply, simple packaging. Compact design makes it easy to take with you anywhere. Would buy again.
Finley R.
I like how condition and hydrating these balms are. They aren’t my first pick but they are really good, and they have some really good flavours.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
These little sticks are so cute and compact and they do a great job of repairing dry skin. They are so inexpensive that I keep one in every bag.
Brianna S.
London, ON
Nice and smooth, moisture approved and smells good, I feel like I have to use it a lot though because as soon as I soaks in my lips are dry again
Justine H.
Ottawa, ON
Nothing special, didn’t love the packaging, bought from a dollar store, but it did work to help hydrate my lips and super cheap. So that was nice
Frances R.
Kamloops
Purchased at: Walmart
A decent lip balm. I now prefer ones that sink more into the lips, this reminds me of chapstick. It does feel nice and nice scents. Inexpensive.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon