BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Danielle P.
Clarenville , NL
Softlips is my "always have around the house somewhere" balm. Its not my favourite but I've been using it forever and a day so I definitely don't hate it either
Mckayla T.
Lawrencetown , NS
Great product made my lips feels great  and they were so dry that day and like hour later after I applied it , it made my lips less dry and feel good
Judith B.
Is amazing heals my lips and leaves my lips beautfully soft !!! LOVE IT !!!! Wouldnt be able to be without it i carrynit everywhere thanks for this soft lips !!
Alisha N.
Cape Town
Softlips is a brand I've trusted for years and I will always have a tube in my bag. Super hydrating and moisturising. I love the way it leaves my lips feeling.
Ashley R.
Windsor, ON
Softlips is by far my favourite chapaticks, with my preferance lying in their original formula. My lips are geberally really dry and this product helps a lot!
Jo H.
I love it!! It makes your lips so soft and it doesn't irritate your them which is the best! It is really moisturizing and smells amazing. Totally recommend it!
Valerie B.
Calgary, AB
This has been around for ever always loved it and always will.
Great price and works amazing nothing is more important than having soft conditioned moist lips.
yessica o.
Laval, QC
I enjoyed the texture of it, it doesn't feel sticky or too liquidy and dries without feeling like your lips are dry. The smell are not to overpowering either.
Michelle M.
Paradise
Love this product! I have it in the watermelon scent and they’ve lasted my for quite some time! The consistency of the product is nice & it glides I’m easily!
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
I don't like this chapstick at all I've tried it many times I find it to be very oily I don't like it at all I don't even like the way it feels on your lips
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon