BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Alexandra R.
I have recently used this product and I didnt like it very much. It was just like another lip 'repair' product but worst. I just didnt like it. It didnt the job for me.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
These are pretty nice and I picked up a 3 pack because it was candy cane flavored. The scent is nice but I feel there are better lip balms out there for the same price.
Malin M.
Eidsvåg
I do not know how I actually feel about this, it’s not bad but I don’t know if it’s actually good either. It works I think. But it isn’t like mind blowing or anything.
Alisha K.
This is one of my go to products, especially in the winter months. The surge of moisture doesn't leave lips feeling greasy. Great formula! I will keep purchasing this again and again.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Very nice lip balm. It's not bad but not great. It moisturizes pretty well and it's not too heavy. I wish it was a bit more moisturizing especially during the winter.
Patricia A.
This lip balm is perfect for a simple, soft lip balm. It goes on soft and lasts till the next application. Perfect for on the go and needing a quick lip protection .
desiree a.
this was my IF in highschool. mostly cuz it was affordable. and ibacruslly would buy the pack of 2 cuz it had better value. they had different flavours and also spf
Emily C.
Toronto
It has a weird smell to me but it does the job. I just find i need to keep reapplying it which is a bummer. If you need a car lip balm i would recommend but would not for religious use.
🎀nicolemuracco🎀 M.
Niagara Falls, ON
Love soft lips lip balm honestly one of the best chapsticks I have ever had I got it as a gift from a friend but it is so amazing would definitely purchase myself
Kayla W.
Edmonton
Super tiny amount of product. Reapply often. Super slim design actually gets lost very easily, but product was very moisturizing. Doesnt do much for cracked lips, but good for conditioning already healthy lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon