BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I️ like the lip balm but it isn’t my favorite. It doesn’t last and you have to apply very often but the smell and feel is nice. And the price is decent. I️ would prefer other brands over this one though if I️ have the option.
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
Soft lips is so inexpensive is literally such a buttery soft chapstick when you glide it on. They have such a variety of scents and flavors. My favorite is the strawberry. I literally only have to apply once and my lips are soft all day!!!
Madyson B.
Duncan, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing lip balm. It smells amazing and taste amazing. The packaging is different and cute. I have only bought this once but I used all of it. It’s so gentle on my lips and makes them feel like butter. I hope this helps you❤️
Jessica C.
I love this stuff. I remember buying this in high school ever chance I got. This stuff works. It smells good. It lasts. The packaging is a little bigger than normal chapsticks but since the quality of it is so good I don’t mind.
Teaona P.
Pendleton
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a chapstick addict. I have a chapstick in my car, my nightstand, my purse, makeup bag in the bathroom... I love the soft lips brand. It super soft and honestly doesn’t leave a bad taste at all. I do wish they were bigger though only because I always loose them.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I absolutely love these little lip balms! I continuously buy the vanilla flavor. These are perfect for at home or bringing with you to travel. They always moisturizes my lips for a long period of time. I highly recommend this for a chapstick
Evelyn M.
Texas
It’s so soft and it helps lips get smooth and nice and it comes In a cute box and it’s easy to use all you do is apply it on your lips I bought it at Walgreens it’s cheap ! And I would definitely buy more of the same brand !
Regan C.
I’ve been getting softlips for probably the past eight years or so. The vanilla smells so amazing and it glides onto your lips so effortlessly! And is small so it can fit anywhere. This will always be a go to favorite for me
Courtney Q.
I use to be obsessed with this stuff. It’s not terrible, just not my favorite anymore. It doesn’t seem to moisturize as much as some other name brands, but the flavors are good. I’d rather it have a little bit of tint in it.
Sierra H.
Seward, PA
I carry this with me in my wallet because the packaging is so convenient. It’s slim and fits in places other lip balms wouldn’t. It feels so great when you put it on, but it doesn’t feel like it lasts as long as some others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon