BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Susie B.
Fpo, AP
Goes on smooth, does have a bit of a light waxy coating on my lips. It was fairly priced and very affordable. I wouldn’t say it is long lasting, it really depends on if you eat or drink. I did notice there are other flavors, so that might be an option in the future.
The Canadian Mom (.
Edmonton , AB
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Love this lip balm when my lips are chapped with its slick packaging and easy to carry in your purse. I buy this product all the time for its great value and price. You can get it almost anywhere from high end to the dollar stores. Love it.
Rhonda S.
Fredericton, NB
I used to use softlips all of the time. I love the slender long tube and the way it makes my lips feel, but I found it got a bit too overpriced for me and found it hard to find single packs at decent prices so I switched to another brand.
Emily K.
St George, NB
This lip balm is the bomb! There are lots of flavors to choose from and it leaves your lips feeling ever so soft. The packaging is not too big so it fits easily in your smallest pockets (because Jean pockets really suck sometimes) and lasts a long time!
Kaylee K.
Bonnyville, AB
Love these ! Always have I love how when your lips are dry and cracking it provides them with moisture and it tingles every time you put it on ! The only down fall is all the people that steal them :( but this is my always go to lip balm
Abigail N.
kingston, ON
The scent of soft lips are great no complaints there but I️ sometimes wonder if it is treating my lips because when applied it leaves a waxy feeling film overtop of your lips and I️ can’t tell if my lips are absorbing or not:/ this product is not bad but it is not great either
Miranda B.
Lewisporte, NL
I really did not enjoy this product very much and will not be repurchasing. First of all I really don’t like the scent, and secondly it burns my lips when I apply it. It leaves my lips worse than before I applied. Would not recommend.
Nicole D.
Love this product, leaves your lips very soft and it’s not heavy on the lips. I recommend it for everybody who likes to take good care of their lips. Just love it
Tanya K.
The feeling of this balm going on is fantastic. But I found it did nothing to actually help my chapped lips in the winter. It makes a great summer balm when I just need to moisturize my lips on the go. The vanilla flavour is my go to.
Brooke C.
This chapstick was just okay for me! I used to buy it because I really liked the scent and flavours of the product! The problem was that I found it didn’t do much for my dry lips. I probably would not buy again, it’s just not right for me.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon