BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jenna M.
This product is very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. It keeps your lips soft and moisturizer all day. Super easy to apply and it met my expectations. Highly recommend.
Samm E.
I like the shape of this one how small it is around makes for easy application it's a good formula and it's an affordable price and comes in a bunch of different flavours!
Amber B.
Brampton , ON
This is my favourite lip balm. Brings back my teenage years. Makes your lips feel so satiny smooth. Glides on and you can’t help but rub your lips together. Feels amazing.
Tiana G.
As a child/teen, softlips was my go-to product. As an adult, I notice that the moisture doesn’t stay as long as some other brands. Still a solid fall back option, though.
Dristi s.
Very good product. Feels nice on the lips and is very moisturising. It exceeded my expectations as I had never tried it before and thought nothing could beat Nivea. It lasts a long time too up until you eat. I've already recommended it to my friends at university.
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
I had a few scents in this balm. Have not seen it much in last 5 years. I liked how my lips felt after using this product. The stick was so tiny so did not last me long.
ᴋᴀɪʟᴇᴇ P.
St. John's, NL
Another one of my favorite lip balms! Super good value and they last forever. I usually use these before I apply lipstick since it's super light and moisturizing! Definitely recommend!
Holly C.
Manchester
I'm allergic to quite a few lip balms, haven't found the ingredient I'm allergic to but this one works well and doesn't cause my lips to flake and peel and scab up
Laurel D.
Nanaimo
Soft lips lip balm is nice. It’s light and lasts longer then some and not as long as others. The price is affordable and it comes in a few fun colours and smells.
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie , ON
Love this lip balm. Really makes your lips soft and it's a nice slim packaging making it easy to apply and carry around. So many amazing flavours of the product as well. So great!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon