BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kara Y.
St. Catharines
I liked the product but I found it made my lips feel like they had a thick layer of film on them, packaging was simple and to the point, easy to use and apply, probably wont use it as an every day staple.
Jo H.
Beaver County, AB
This is a good product but more like an every day lip balm. If your lips are more than just a little dry, this isn't the product to use. I wasn't satisfied with the product because my lips were beyond dry.
hannah M.
Super conditioning , leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated . I like using this one the most in winter as my lips seem to dry out a lot more during the colder months and this helps curve that a lot !
FASHIONISTA S.
Durban
Something I can't live without! Conditions my lips leaving it moisturized and feeling soft. Strawberry scented has to be my favorite, it gives off the scent of fresh strawberry bursts. Love this product.
Courtney M.
Calgary
It's a beautiful product, it make your lips super soft and it's easier to toss in a tiny clutch purse than a EOS ball is, I always have this on stand by incase I need a extra dose of soft lips, it's my little slice of heaven on earth
Emily G.
Kindersley
I HAVE USED THIS LIP BALM FOR YEARS AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT it’s very easy to apply and I am a repeat user of softlips it has a nice simple design that I love and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a great lip balm
Tracy G.
London
This is the creamiest lip balm I've ever used. The slender tube is perfect for application. I always make sure I have a tube at home. I also like that I can buy this at my local drug store or Walmart
Kristin C.
Shelburne, ON
Very moisturizing! I used to use this all the time. It's a little pricey considering it's a skinny tube of Chapstick. They have many flavours too which I want to try! I would recommend these to others!
This product really make my lips feel soft, plus it smells really good, it is definetely one of my go-to lip-balm! It is not too pricey and the packaging makes it easy to carry it around with you.
MrsPettis363 P.
Herrenberg
I like soft lips lip balm because it moisturizes my lips and comes in a cute tube. They also add a color or tint to some of their lip balms. Packaging is great and I would buy this product again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon