BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Pamela R.
Great product. Leaves your lips moist and refreshed. Very compact and easy to tuck anywhere. Many varieties available and have loved any I have tried in the past. My only chapstick I use now.
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
Este no lo e usado así que desde que lo encuentre y vea klk les garantizo mi sincera y humilde opinión pero esta marca nunca me ha desilusionado así que confió en que la opinión mala no sera
Emily G.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I used these for a while, they are small and I find they run out quicker then some others I’ve used. They are hydrating and apply easily, they really melt into your lip. The scents are also nice and not too overpowering!
Jes H.
Not something I would re purchase. Didn’t receive the benefit of long lasting hydration. These are more of a throw away lip balm. Smells nice and tastes good. Cute packaging. Very cheap price .
Saravashni Sarah M.
Durban
The soft lips lip balm are very gentle and hydrating. They keep the skin on my lips soft and moisturized. They leave a bit of a tingling sensation which isn't a major problem for me. They also smell really yummy.
Amanda M.
It lives up to its name, so moisturizing and makes my lips so soft, I purchased it at Walmart and it’s a decent price, one of my favorite lip chaps to use when the lips are dry, would buy again definitely
Linda H.
Kitchener , ON
Love these lip balms!!!!!! It is so nourishing and moisturizing. Always one brand and type I can always trust to heal these chapped lips. It also doesn’t have much of a scent (for the original types) and taste ok.
Brenda F.
My ALL time fav!!!!! I couldn't find the strawberry one, but not only smells amazing!! It has this menthol taste or tingle that i Love! Affordable, and just perfect. Love this product!
morgan r.
The lip balm brand of Soft lips is not really a brand I would go for because I find that usually after apply the lip balm my lips start to burn and it doesn’t have a soothing feeling to it. Not a great experience
Beth S.
Edmonton , AB
I love the size of the balm. It is a smooth balm and has a nice taste. It goes on nicely and last fairly long but I did find that when I used it in the winter I had to re-apply often.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon