BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Heather W.
Morden
I find that soft lips makes my lips feel greesy and I don’t like it. I usually end up with a sore on my mouth from using this brand. The container is very convenient but not worth a sore on my mouth. I would not buy this again.
Martina T.
Surrey, BC
I always pick these things up at the dollar store when I feel like I’m starting to get more chapped. Smells good but doesn’t have enough. If you’re like me I love to apply a lot of it. It’s great for the price you are paying.
Tina R.
Woodstock, ON
Feels nice on my lips. It doesent feel like I have to lick my lips all the time because I can’t even feel it. My lips stay nice and hydrated even on cold days where they would usually be dry. I would buy again, I fact I have.
Jennifer A.
Burnt Church , NB
My girlfriend bought me this and I love it! Really does leave ur lips soft. I would recommend this for someone with dry or cracked lips , keeps lips moisturized all day.Softlips Cube
Courtney N.
Coquitlam , BC
Soft lips was my favourite lip on Brianne first so so so you can get it from the dollar store or from like any department store it’s really nice and it smells really good I love the packaging so much it’s so cute and sleek
Pamela R.
Great product. Leaves your lips moist and refreshed. Very compact and easy to tuck anywhere. Many varieties available and have loved any I have tried in the past. My only chapstick I use now.
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
Este no lo e usado así que desde que lo encuentre y vea klk les garantizo mi sincera y humilde opinión pero esta marca nunca me ha desilusionado así que confió en que la opinión mala no sera
Emily G.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I used these for a while, they are small and I find they run out quicker then some others I’ve used. They are hydrating and apply easily, they really melt into your lip. The scents are also nice and not too overpowering!
Jes H.
Not something I would re purchase. Didn’t receive the benefit of long lasting hydration. These are more of a throw away lip balm. Smells nice and tastes good. Cute packaging. Very cheap price .
Saravashni Sarah M.
Durban
The soft lips lip balm are very gentle and hydrating. They keep the skin on my lips soft and moisturized. They leave a bit of a tingling sensation which isn't a major problem for me. They also smell really yummy.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon