BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Chelsea R.
I am in love with this lip balm it leaves my lips so so soft and never sticky or cakey it has a little sheen to it but nothing super shinny it last forever even in super cold winters and crazy hot summers, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good lip balm
Nikki N.
This product is very creamy and smooth. Not heavy on the lips but gives a good amount of hydration. Unlike other lip balms, it is almost matte aka demi matte. I love applying it before lipstick and would definitely recommend!
Tina K.
Great little lipbalm to stick in your purse or car for when you need moisture on the go! It leaves your lips feeling wonderful without breaking the bank, it is available at Dollarama! Great buy and I will continue to buy it.
Nicky L.
Summerside, PE
I actually love the way this feels when applying but besides that, it doesn’t do anything for the lips and almost makes them feel more chapped almost. Besides the sleek packaging and silky application, this is a miss for me.
Sarah B.
Regina
Always leaves my lips nice & soft & un-chapped. A tad expensive for lip chap, but worth every penny. Repeat customer, I use this a lot. I get this product at shoppers drug mart and Walmart. Yes I would buy it again & again.
Megan S.
It did literally nothing for me. I have the vanilla one and it smells okay, but it doesn’t moisturize at all. It leaves a film behind and I don’t like that. I do not recommend this product if you want a lip balm that will moisturize your lips.
Amanda W.
Azilda , ON
I used to use soft lips all the time, they are definitely a feminine lip balm but they feel so satiny. I find if you have really chapped lips, you wouldn’t like this but if you had little dryness I think these would be perfect
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
Pure & Natural Honey & Milk is news! Produced 100% natural ingredients such as jojoba oil, shea butter and honey and milk extract, it leaves a little taste of honey on the lips (although the smell is stronger than the taste, which is very weak). It is free of preservatives and parabens. The aroma is delicious!!
Portia M.
I have been using Softlips Lip balms for almost 8 years now. But I recently started buying the value back. It keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. Plus it smell really good- It has a sweet, vanilla smell and taste. Good Quality and at a Reasonable Price
Heather Z.
WINDSOR, ON
The coconut smelling one is divine! Works so well. Nice packaging and lasts a long time for a chapstick. It’s very affordable and i would buy again for sure. I have trouble finding this sometimes though at stores!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon